Official Pokemon game thread (2 Viewers)

thongetsu

Where aren't I?
HSC
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! Those animals look so cool! I want one! Although there's probably animal rights being breached.

HURRY UP GENETIC ENGINEERING AND MAKE ME A PIKACHU!

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
anybody else just started playing heart gold/soul silver?

feraligatr/graveler/ampharos/hypno/magmar, up to lake of rage...

the ways i'll find to procrastinate, lol.

coudes

HSC
Does anyone still play the older blue/yellow/red versions?

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
anybody else just started playing heart gold/soul silver?

feraligatr/graveler/ampharos/hypno/magmar, up to lake of rage...

the ways i'll find to procrastinate, lol.
feraligatr lvl 46ish, dragonair lvl 50ish, ho-oh lvl 46 (ev trained in att/spatt/hp), growlithe lvl 35ish, raikou lvl 45 or whatever u catch it at, rest are shit.

up to E4.

but i wanna save up coins for ice beam and flamethrower for dragonite (when i get there) and ho-oh, 20000 coins needed :(

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
feraligatr lvl 46ish, dragonair lvl 50ish, ho-oh lvl 46 (ev trained in att/spatt/hp), growlithe lvl 35ish, raikou lvl 45 or whatever u catch it at, rest are shit.

up to E4.

but i wanna save up coins for ice beam and flamethrower for dragonite (when i get there) and ho-oh, 20000 coins needed :(
dragonite has shite special attack n mad attack, u need to teach him physical attacks, bro, PHYSICAL!

HSC
got heartgold not too long ago but then i lost my pokewalker with my main pokemon in it lol (before anyone says, yes i know you can get it back). i kind of stopped playing after that, it was pretty good but wtf is with the new game corner and the lame card flip game?

Last edited:

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
got heartgold not too long ago but then i lost my pokewalker with my main pokemon in it lol (before anyone says, yes i know you can get it back). i kind of stopped playing after that, it was pretty good but wtf is with the new game corner and the lame card flip game?
I found my girlfriend's Pokewalker in my car. Phew. But I've noticed that when she loses it (not the first time), it's incredibly difficult to buy another one especially when a lot of sellers on eBay don't even include the Pokewalker!

HSC
I found my girlfriend's Pokewalker in my car. Phew. But I've noticed that when she loses it (not the first time), it's incredibly difficult to buy another one especially when a lot of sellers on eBay don't even include the Pokewalker!
that's so lucky haha, i lost mine either on the train or at uni... not gonna bother with lost and found. yeah i wasn't really sure where i could get another, wish they sold them separately. and just when i started actually using it too, *sigh*

omie - it was for me for a little while, but i always chose the squares least likely to have voltorbs and i started losing all the time :angry: so i started getting annoyed. at least it's easier to win coins than the game corner (where i always just bought the coins lol) i guess

HSC
that's so lucky haha, i lost mine either on the train or at uni... not gonna bother with lost and found. yeah i wasn't really sure where i could get another, wish they sold them separately. and just when i started actually using it too, *sigh*

omie - it was for me for a little while, but i always chose the squares least likely to have voltorbs and i started losing all the time :angry: so i started getting annoyed. at least it's easier to win coins than the game corner (where i always just bought the coins lol) i guess
It happens occasionally, but I've gotten to the top level several times, and ka-fucking-ching, man.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)