Official Semester 1 (2007) Exams Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

carreau

HSC
Re: Official Semester 1 Exams Thread

LOL if fucked means losing your D average.. I'm just trying to barely scrape a pass!! And I am fucked for chemistry!

Correction, I fucked Chemistry.

stazi

Nightman
HSC

Malfoy said:
I am entirely fucked for both my takehome and my other two exams and yet I'm still compulsively checking BoS and email, and reading stuff off ff.net

I guess I can kiss my D average goodbye...
Don't study at home. Simple. That's what I do when it comes down to crunch time. I just study at the uni

stazi

Nightman
HSC

If you see my room you'll understand why I have to. In my room you'd find things to entertain yourself for years. Literally.

fush

HSC

jb_nc said:
chemistry 1b is only for chemical engineering...

i dont know why 1a is for civil engineering
yea It's not the most relevant subject for civil, but its good to have a general idea about chemistry, you will refer back on it when u learn about concrete n steel (corrosion, affect of heat, cementation reaction...)

HSC

Would anyone happen to do Linguistics? I have an exam for it tomorrow, it's open book, but that won't help me out much. After this, no more morphology and syntax! Yeah!

stazi

Nightman
HSC

Iheartpaulfrank said:
Would anyone happen to do Linguistics? I have an exam for it tomorrow, it's open book, but that won't help me out much. After this, no more morphology and syntax! Yeah!
I do cunninglinguistics

HSC

Now what is that exactly? Sounds much more interesting than plain linguistics. :rolleyes:

neafoo

HSC

just try and dive in and get it over with malfoy :)?
(whens it due?)

stazi

Nightman
HSC

Just had accounting. Wasn't too bad, apart from the fact that I lost about 10 marks from not having time to finish :( really easy marks, too. Oh wells. Prob got about 56/70 for it = 80% = 75% overall = me being happy. I don't want any credits this semester.

Time to study for my last two sexams.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC

had the eduf1018 exam today. it was easier than i expected. i left a bit over ten minutes early. i think i did fine. what did everyone else think? i thought the second section in particular was really good, i could have answered any one of them...i was grinning like an idiot in the reading time because i'd been having horror fantasies about what they were going to ask. but it was goooooood :) hope japanese on saturday is that nice.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC

Oh yes, I was having mental orgasms when I turned over that sheet. I liked the compulsory question a bit more than the other one I chose though (knowledge question).

But annoyed that the questions weren't oriented, explicitly towards curriculum though. I mean, it had to be integrated into the knowledge question (and a bit in the first) but I wanted a question to actually focus on it.

HSC

Had my LNGS exam today. Wasn't fully aware of what I was doing. We had SO much time to do it, though. Quite a few people finished with like 40 minutes to spare. Yay, I won't have to analyse unknown languages from Papua New Guinea or South America again!

lala2

Banned
HSC

Had microbio exam today and biochemistry yesterday. I'm sure I passed pretty well for microbio--definitely a credit, distinction is on the cards. Biochem was...different. I waffled so much, but I really am relying on getting part marks here and there to add up overall. I'm pretty certain I passed biochem, but I really think I'm looking at getting either a pass, or, if everyone went just as badly, maybe a borderline pass/credit.

I now have several days till physiology & pharmacology on Monday (kill me!) and med chem on Tuesday (kill me too!). I can't relax :( I'm typing up my notes right now.

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC

Malfoy said:
How'd your exam go, grk_styl? Was your arm okay?
mmm the exam was pretty shit (PSYC3016), but a lot of other people thought so too. I saw other kids in my room sweating like there was no tomorrow, so that makes me feel better slightly.

Why do we get such dodgy rooms for exams?? I was in Storie Dixson. Not only was it a bitch to get to, but omg SO BLOODY COLD!

HSC

Had my PSYC exam today. 100 multiple choice. Lisa Zadro's experiments were the easiest to remember, and as for neuroscience...ohh dear... :uhoh: .

Libbster

HSC

halfway through. hopefully pwned psyc, but whenever i think i went well, it means i went bad and vice versa. :burn:

Triangulum

Dignitatis Contentio
HSC

Is anyone else doing ANHS1003? I have no idea what the hell I'm doing for the exam.

neafoo

HSC

im doing ANHS1003- ive basically just summarised and resummarised points again and again and thinking about it now makes me feel sick D:.

Has anyone else not had a test yet? my first is on saturday at 9... anhs :( then ive got one on monday tuesday and wednseday

HSC
N/A

neafoo said:
Has anyone else not had a test yet? my first is on saturday at 9... anhs :( then ive got one on monday tuesday and wednseday
Wow, that sucks. I finished today :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)