Official Summer Siesta 2007/8 Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Didn't USyd have some Asian girl who was Miss Australia or some shit?

EDIT: Or was she Terrorist, I don't remember.

HSC
Ashmobs said:
I was walking through Sydney University one day and I saw the most beautiful asian girl I've ever laid eyes on...I bet it was IHPF.
You...you are something, you know that?

:shy:

EDIT: Don't get your hopes up :(

Last edited:

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
Nebuchanezzar said:
IHPF has remarked several times that she saw me at uni and described what I had on, on the day and exactly where I was. So unless Captain Gh3y has a spy or something working for him, me doubt very much that it he.

But that would explain why no-one has seen IHPF yet.
no-one?

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
On the front page after you long into myuni there should be a link in the main body of the page.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
Nebuchanezzar said:
Oh I see how it is. Someone else has met this mysterious interwebbian, who isn't me. I'm somewhat hurt.
i really wish she wasn't asian (in the nicest possible way), it'd like spotting a needle in a haystack trying to find her at uni.

can we have your dental records or fingerprints or something plz ;)

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
withoutaface said:
Didn't USyd have some Asian girl who was Miss Australia or some shit?

EDIT: Or was she Terrorist, I don't remember.
Sabrina Houssami?

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
Hmm still haven't sorted out my subjects, was going to tonight but I can't get usyd up :( So much crap I have to get sorted, no idea what's going on

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
bazookajoe said:
Hmm still haven't sorted out my subjects, was going to tonight but I can't get usyd up :( So much crap I have to get sorted, no idea what's going on
A10>AA imo

HSC
Nebuchanezzar said:
dear lord it's true. captain gh3y! damn you!

<_<
>_>
<_<

!!!
*shifty eyes* Awh man Nebuchanezzar you always make me laugh when you use those faces. :eek:

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
Triangulum said:
Specifics would be great. I'm trying to convince myself to switch to something else, but I've been hesitating because IRA sounds at least vaguely career-oriented, unlike the other govt units. So trash it as much as you want and exorcise the idea from my mind.
Where do I start? We had a lecturer who has a beautiful monotone (Jeremy Walker) along with a tutor who was arrogant enough to tell us that he was a "fully qualified lecturer" therefore didn't deserve to be treated like a tutor and we should respect him as a professor.

He then got a really bad heart condition so we only got a decent tutor in week 4 of the semester.

Topics were interesting but the content was dry. Tutes were a shmozzle, poorly organised and stupidly constructed. A lot of work was needed to, getting new case studies and having to present twice during the semester, as well as weekly online postings and having to submit 2 papers, one for the tute presentation and another final paper. On top of all this, the lecturers monotone discouraged many from going to class.

What else? Oh did I mention it was shit?

Triangulum

Dignitatis Contentio
HSC
Thanks ujuphleg! I'll avoid IRA, then. Now to choose between dilemmas of development and reform/revolution/post-communism, but I'll leave that until enrolment variations come up.

Only a few days until transfer offers are released, and I'm totally not going to get into law. Is anyone else trying to transfer? (Other than Malfoy. Traitor.)

.ben

HSC
Hey guys, when are the semester 1 timetables released?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)