Official Thread of the MHS Mafia (1 Viewer)

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
getting the blood out of my caffeine system
HSC
winicat said:
It's a bit like the hat
like the hat huh? lol. good times inspector gadget!!

winicat said:
and moonie? in DJs in the mall near my place they have these really cool butterfly bags (that are, like, $350!!) that i think are very very you lol will have to take you to see them
lol - i had just come back from seeing em when i saw that!! :) already our minds are becoming as one...
lol, they ARE so cute.
shopshopshopshopshopshop.
still on DJs at the mall - has any1 else noticed (most likely the winifreddo monster) that horrible bug-eyed assistant in clothing? i was shopping (ah, such fun!) and she came over to talk to me from across the other side of the clothes bit...and then she wouldnt stop following me around. was sooo annoying. even followed me round the corner into table eight. couldnt shake her. bah.

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
HSC
Kirsti said:
I'm 18 :D but no one else is exciting enough to come out with me. That and I'm always working lately :(
I finally found someone to come to Club G with me though!
im so waaaaaaaaaaay more exciting than you. also tired *yawns*
obviously you just arent important enough to go clubbing with :p

just like to add one more thing: FORMAL!
no more needs to be said...except...tina's wearing pink! is strange and frightening, like seeing ruth in skirt.

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
HSC
winicat said:
me? shut up? it's like getting duckie to talk quietly lol (no offence... *quivers*) and hey! it wasn't like anyone else was around or anything!!!11!
chalmers thinks angela's quiet...
quote chalmers: "Would everyone just BE QUIET! I'm trying to listen to Angela and I can't hear her at all - she's got such a little voice"
*stunned silence for rest of double period from whole class*

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
HSC
anz is stuuuupid. just thought id point that out. she wants us 2 go 2 formal 2gether and arrive in...wait for it...a minibus called wanda.
uhuh.

this is just for you sharky: "I hate maths. I never have to do maths again. Maths is the scourge of the earth, the depth of pineapple hell and the source of all evil" lol

this is for you wini: "Each crew member shall have four prisoners assigned to them for their own disposal...All crimes shall be punishable by Soylent Green Machine. Public event, feast afterwards." ahhh, the days of Planet Zygon!!!

im so bored! someone come entertain me! anything!

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
HSC
i want a party. someone have a party!
*sulks* no party. but formal tomorrow!!! :D:D:D:D

question: what was your favourite mr men character as a child? im sure this reveals something profound about our personalities and whether we were pineapples or peaches in past lives...or could just be indication of how VERY bored i am. lol.

winicat

HSC
silvermoon said:
this is for you wini: "Each crew member shall have four prisoners assigned to them for their own disposal...All crimes shall be punishable by Soylent Green Machine. Public event, feast afterwards." ahhh, the days of Planet Zygon!!!
heh heh, i have a video of that and i've been saving it for a ceremonial viewing at schoolies *drools* ... silly blonde anna

winicat

HSC
silvermoon said:
question: what was your favourite mr men character as a child? im sure this reveals something profound about our personalities and whether we were pineapples or peaches in past lives...or could just be indication of how VERY bored i am. lol.
i think it's quite obvious my favourite was the hungry man (i think he's mr greedy -- but it's only in relation t food! then again, it may have been called mr hungry lol) all i can say is "rhiannon, i'm hungry!" (yay for childhood D&T -- our bridge! YEAH!!!)

winicat

HSC
liddy said:
oooohhhh!!!!!!!!! santa comes in 47 sleeps!!!!!!!!!! :D
i can't believe you know that ... *shakes head in shame* ... less than 2 months til i'm 18!!!

OMG! my HSC calander that the school gave us runs out real soon :( it's kept me going since october 2003 and i'm sooo sad that have to take it down know! ten bucks says the paint around it on the door has faded more than the paint under it!!

winicat

HSC
oh! and SHOCK HORROR GASP! for those who have seen the messy middle room before you get to my room!!! IT'S CLEAN!!!!! i know, i'm scared too! that just has sooo not been cleaned since i moved downstairs in, like, year nine lol i had four BIG bags of rubbish, one bag of clothes, and two bags of crap for lifeline that i threw out. i'm so scared and it's so clean and i so can't sleep at night cause it's so scary lol if i could be bothered i'd take a photo but meh.

winicat

HSC
Craig said:
Well I live in Merewether and I know there's no mafia
we're talking about the highschool... it's in hamilton :) (cause that makes sense, mmhmm, yeah!)

oh! and who else misses the fishes from the admin building? i'm still mourning after SOOO many years!!! stupid school, replacing my fishies with crappy trophies.

winicat

HSC
i have nooo idea what i was gonna say lol

this is one of my art pieces. the only one i bothered to take a photo of lol umm... we get them all back after MADD Night, so i will take more piccies then :)

winicat

HSC
AsyLum said:
fishes....
im not going to ask rofl..
they had this HUGE fish tank in there and you'd just sit and watch all of these fishies swimming around and you'd think "bet they don't have to hand in a crapy commerce assessment that they haven't started before 9am tomorrow"

winicat

HSC
woot! new page *dance dance dance* okay, i've done enough damage for one day

winicat

HSC
crappy people, cancelling our schoolies *throws a tantrum*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)