Official Thread of the MHS Mafia (1 Viewer)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Id love to be a sea monkey right now, or any kind of fish that doesnt get speared, eaten or caught for 'research'

Sharky

In between x and (x+δx)
HSC
tina_goes_doo said:
One of the reasons i'm dreading going to the formal. Another is hair and makeup. "Shite!" I'm going to be such a girl!
:) Hey, there was nothing wrong with that! U enjoyed urself, didn't u? Besides...

mm, yeah (!)

Wow, i don't monitor this place for 1 whole week and it grows like, heaps.

Last thing i remember saying was about that nasty code of letters and spaces, was about 81 characters long ??
If ur clever enough, take a hint:
Why not draw up a grid that contains 81 spaces exactly?? Since 81's such a square number and all :p

I can't believe how cheap the petrol is at 12:30 at night! Was almost tempted to stop and fill up.

Ooh oh, formal photos did i hear? Where? ? ?

winicat

HSC
duck! duck! duck! I just heard chad michael murray is going to be in a new series on Ten!!!!! *drools* *wipes away drool* *drools again*

winicat

HSC
Formal Photos!

I've got some photos uploaded. It might tell you I can't "hot link" but all you have to do is copy the URL and paste it in again and hit enter ... actually, I might just test that! lol

EDIT: okay, that sooo doesn't work. What's the point of that host? Will go make one at geocities and put up link here in a while lol

winicat

HSC
Formal Photos!!!

Okay, now if this doesn't work I'm just gonna cry! I changed hosts so... *fingers crossed*

Cat's Formal Photos -- some of you may recognise this is an extension of the website I made for Multimedia (back in the day! lol) It's shoved right at the end so you can't go look at it yet :p to you all!!!

And if you girls don't like me putting up your pics like this I'll remove the code from here but I am NOT taking them off my website!!!

EDIT: Woot! It works ... and NEW PAGE!! *cheers*

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
You all look wonderful, hope you gals might keep popping in here once everything is finished even if its just to flame the noobs about the 'good ole days'

I think you gals singlehandedly kept this place kicking :)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Haha, touche!

Well id love to talk but i got my first exam to study for within 24 hours ^^

winicat

HSC
AsyLum said:
Haha, touche!

Well id love to talk but i got my first exam to study for within 24 hours ^^
and she was all "blah blah blah" *insert talking hand action*

EDIT: hey! did you just call me "touche" or were you trying to say touchy or something?? *growls*

Last edited:

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
touché

exclamation
used to admit that someone has made a good point against you in an argument or discussion:

- "You say we should support British industries, but you always drink French wines." "Touché."

winicat

HSC
AsyLum said:
touché

exclamation
used to admit that someone has made a good point against you in an argument or discussion:

- "You say we should support British industries, but you always drink French wines." "Touché."
oh! like, now i get you!

Kirsti

HSC
My feetsies hurtsies :( I just worked for 6 1/2 hours. Thank god I've got tonight off.

I found a place that'll give us 2 cabins for $440 each for the week at Nambucca Heads. It'll be a bit cramped though. I'll bring it up 2nite if I can be bothered.

Why aren't I in any photo's with u? That makes me :( cause
Kirsti said:
:D aww, u rock wini

winicat

HSC
cause they is the digi one's my mummy took-ed and some blondie gave me. i want everyone's photos!!! *shakes fist*

Kirsti

HSC
mine are one the other computer! we can't find the program anymore so we can only put em on the other one. I'm trying to get them sent but adam's always using that one

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)