Official Thread of the MHS Mafia (1 Viewer)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
-__- what do i need to do to make sure people think im male on here haha.

tina_goes_doo

Pharmer in Training
HSC
Actually i used to assume you were a male. Then moonie called you a chick and i didn't want to seem like an idiot so i conformed. Conformity rocks!

-__- what do i need to do to make sure people think im conforming on here haha.

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
getting the blood out of my caffeine system
HSC
ahem: to follow on from list of MHS Mafia members...im feeling all sentimental, so the school song is going up as well in all its 'glory'.

The challenges which face us are overcome each day
We stand together all as one in the fields of work and play
The help that we are given will guide us on our way
The vivid memories of our school throughout the years will stay

Where paths will lead us, who can tell
As life moves on beyond the bell
Merewether guides the way
Scientia ac labore

To higher goals we aim to reach so we achieve our best
In sport and culure we excel to rise above the rest
Involvement in community's our never ending quest
Our pride in Merewether High we willingly attest

Where paths will lead us, who can tell
As life moves on beyond the bell
Merewether guides the way
Scientia ac labore

tina_goes_doo

Pharmer in Training
HSC
Argh i hate you moonie! I finally got that song out of my head and you just had to go on and post it didn't you? Please this is a cry for help! Get some other song stuck in my head. Puh-lease!!

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
tina_goes_doo said:
And so the merewether mafia sucks up to AsyLum in the vain hope that if she becomes a mod, we won't get banned.
We love you AsyLum!
Mike won't have banning powers. He can, however, delete all your posts in this forum:)

What kinda gay crime sydicate is this?

We spam an internet forum! Fear us!

angelduck

Behind a rock with a glitter gun poised and ready
HSC
LOl, i have a few useless thingds to say - but whats new??

Firstly, Sharky, ur quote is wrong! After spending a year sitting under the poster of Eienstein (damn, im sorry reni, m,y spellin is hopeless!) i just know that u've quoted him wrong! You should b ashamed!!

Secondly, I sencong the motion of AsyLum for president, there will be much sucking up!! Go Asylum!!!

Thirdly, i just saw the weirdest movie eva! Wait, no, that was "revenge of the Nerds" - boy that was an experience!

Nah, the movies called "The Perfect Score" and its about some really stupid americans who try and steal the answers to the SATS, steal them, and then just before they sit the test, have some inner journey thing and dont want the answers anymore, after one of them went to jail for getting them....

SOOOOOO Weird!!!!!

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
HSC
eek! he can delete all our posts? would be a bit pointless surely - half of the posts in the forum have got to be ours by now. what will they do when we're gone???? (no, nobody answer that!)
withoutaface: heh. we're a damn good crime faction. don't be jealous just coz u don;t belong 2 a mafia...
tina: i would have given u another song, but you just had to wirte 'puh-lease' - is so cheerleadery that im tempted to keep emailing u endless copies of school song as ounsihment. shame on you.
ducky: ...no, ive got nothing...what a boring movie. yes, you cant spell. invest in a dictionary. please.
asylum: obviously to make ppl think you're male u must do macho things...like...like...not be good at ancient...except thats bad for us :(...maybe tell us all how you devour hamburgers in one fell swoop?
just a suggestion.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Haha, no i wont be deleting posts, unless they turn into total bitch wars about how windschuttle is a bad influence, or if they were flames, etc.

For the most part id try and organise this a little better, and try and separate it into something like in the modern forums, seeing all these things just muddled together its hard for anyone to find anything.

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
HSC
it IS all muddled up - but is there a lot of point in separating it out? i mean, lotsof things can overlap - like your personality and society or historical period study. also, there doesn't seem to be enough people that post for lots of topics/areas to make separating them worthwhile...
but thats just my humble opinion :D

Kirsti

HSC
OMG OMG OMG!!! I got named!!!!
I so havent been on this site at all since August. Nice to know you all still think of me :D:D

Kirsti

HSC
*thinks to herself: hmmm... if i wanna keep my name on the list I'd better keep up with the Mafia traditions...

Kirsti

HSC
Ok, that's enough of that for now....

I want toast!

(post whoring all the way to the toaster!)

tina_goes_doo

Pharmer in Training
HSC
Ok now you hae officially fallen to the status of being lower than duck. You embarass me. I thought ducky was one of a kind....then you POST-BLOODY-WHORE!

Six posts in a row. I don't think i've even double-posted before. *tsk-tsk*

Moonie needs to place a more selective process as to who can get into the mafia. For shame! *tsk yet again*

Kirsti

HSC
How this post survived four years I do not know. Psycho Kirsti is gone now...

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)