Official Thread of the MHS Mafia (1 Viewer)

Kirsti

HSC
uhh... moonie... you might not have noticed but i stopped a few weeks ago.

yeah, who's stupid now! :p hsc killed your brain!!

(forgive any spelling errors I may make, that problem with my eye this morning turned into full blown conjunctivitis and i cannot see the keyboard much. oh well, at least all my important exams are over :p:p:p:p:p )

Kirsti

HSC
No, I'm not competing with duckie's attempt. Merely filling in time before I go to sleepybyes

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
*taps fingers*

Shouldnt you lot be studying :p

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
getting the blood out of my caffeine system
HSC
well...yes. especially considering that i have 3U english tomorrow. oh the horror of it all! but ive decided that i NEED 1/2 an hour on bos to take my mind of bloody hardy. is merely increasing my study effectiveness by ensuring my mental welfare.
or thats what im telling myself anyway! :p

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
haha, i tell myself that all the time, then i look at the clock and its 1 am :D

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
HSC
true - but, as ive discovered since writing that last post - ive got another, pressing reason to be on here...someone's gotta try and stop the arguments in the exam forums over the maths ext 1 paper! geez, thank god the ancient forum isn't like that...generally :p

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Haha, no i think its fair to say that as long as its a debate, and not an argument, that its healthy in this forum.

Kirsti

HSC
silvermoon said:
wow, what a comeback. Sounds like the start of a little kiddie argument.

You're stupid
No, you are!
Nuh-uh!
Yeah-eah!!

Ok, enough of that...

Who's coming to my bowling thing? Sunday arvo @ Mayfield Bowl
I don't want to hear anything like "blah blah blah, but i have bio and ancient and extention and i'm locked in my room. I should just find a handsome prince to use my hair to climb through the window and study for me"
nobody cares, come bowling anyway.

tina_goes_doo

Pharmer in Training
HSC
I havn't been in the ancient forum for a kabajillion years and now look what has happened to this thread. You guys ruinsies it!! Yeah my englesh is qurap. It can be coz no more english 4eva gurlfriend!!!11!!11!!11!!

Anyways, all your attempts at post-whoring sickens me. Yeah i'm looking at you kirsti and duckles! Now leave before i throw a pistachio at you!

Oh my gward! Did you know that roasted peanuts in the shell have over 50% fat? I really wanted to buy them and had to settle for stupid pistachios. I don't even know if that's how you spell it. Hey, who cares! NO MORE ENGLISH!

And duck, i'm not even going to bother counting how many times you have post-whored to get your two hundred something post count. It's not because i don't care, it's because....NO MORE MATHS! (not sure about the presence of the mathsman though, he's unpredictable)

KIRSTIakapostWHORE said:
aww, u rock wini
We don't even have to care what kind of rock that is or its composition. NO MORE CHEM!

Fwark! Bloody ancient.... taking up asylum's advice and i'm off to study. You peasants have wasted my time long enough!

*bows and exits*

*returns*

Forgot my keys!

*blows kisses*

*exits again*

winicat

HSC
Kirsti said:
:D aww, u rock wini
i always knew i did *tosses hair over shoulder like cher in clueless*

anyways! umm... yes, moonie! i now officially feel i am at one with the 3 brothers grimm (because i "rock" -- heh heh ... *groan*)

you must all bow before me for i am wini, god of MHS!!!

OMG OMG OMG!!! there was a spider on my bag when i picked it up after 3U english and i squeaked and the examiner glared at me!! hey, at least i didn't scream!!! and it wasn't as annoying as that dumb minor bird!!! did anyone else hear it?! outside, "chirp chirp chirp - heh heh, i think i'll annoy those HSCers -chirp chirp chirp chirp chirp chirp chirp chirp chirp..." ARGH!!! and dammit! i didn't have my shot gun to shoot it with!!! argh! i sooo should have written that has my crappy story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

uhh..... hmm......... bye!

winicat

HSC
now who started a new page, huh, kirst?!

glug... man, i'm in a postwhoring mood but not, like, as in posting lots, just typing lots. ug... hmm..... pointless babble!

i've been so bored lately i've been making all of these crappy friendship bracelet things. just, like, for no reason, just cause they take ages for me to do and they waste so so sooo much time!! that, and the sims is the best best best way to waste andentire 32 hour period mmhmm, yep, uh-huh! :uhhuh: erm...

so, who else did a dance when they left the exam and was laughed at by year eights? anyone? anyone? oh, just me... hum.... erm...

the french frog of lurve sends oodles of lovin' to ya'll!

winicat

HSC
hmm... what else can i write about? which group do you hink now sits at our table?! i hope it's not those year sevens... hate them.... i'm sorry to goback to this but i can't believe how much they destroyed our school! ("I'm, like, totally disgusted. It's, like, totally gross" -- heh heh, stupid)

umm...yay for schoolies! so so close!!! that and the formal and the wearing of wini's new trousers *drools* so hot trousers *love love love*

dammit, run out of stuff to say! i mean, i've got stuff to say, just can't think of anything meaningful to say! lol ummm... purple monkey dishwasher!

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
HSC
Kirsti said:
I don't want to hear anything like "blah blah blah, but i have bio and ancient and extention and i'm locked in my room. I should just find a handsome prince to use my hair to climb through the window and study for me"
nobody cares, come bowling anyway.
*glowers*
i sincerely hoped that this wasn't aimed at me...seems scarily close

anyway, im so not coming.
i have bio
i have bio
i have bio
i have ancient
some more bio
the dreaded history extension
biobiobiobiobiobiobiobiobiobio...and i have to catch up on my sleep.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)