Official Thread of the MHS Mafia (4 Viewers)

winicat

HSC
heyas, i just got a question for ya'll :D what places can you apply for jobs online? i've tried coles myer (cause they own everything lol), woolies and angus & robertson. does anyone know of anywhere else?

and reni? thanks for the TXT lol i thought you'd like all that stuff and everyone always feels spesh when they get snail mail ;)

to all: i have my car back! now i can come harass you all again! bwahahahaa! and i wanna show you all my kitty!!!!!

Kirsti

HSC
Most of the pizza places have online applications. I hear that subway does too now.

winicat

HSC
does anyone else think that subway has a really bad odour? and it's outside all of them, not just "special" ones. i dunno, i think it smells bad but other people think it's good *shrug* but i love their cookies *drools* .. like that was a hard one to guess lol

Kirsti

HSC
I know there's something I hate about subway... it could be the smell.. I dunno, haven't been for say 2 years

Kirsti

HSC
And did you celebrate the new page wini? No I think you did not!

Let's sacrifice Subway to the new page!

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
getting the blood out of my caffeine system
HSC
hey cymry69 *waves* welcome to the mafia!

sharky: but we all know you're wierd, so you eatihg subway comes as no big surprise to me.

hey all, guess what - can you believe they're letting me...ME...into a chem lab to play with posions and hazardous materials. somewhere, somehow mr gilmore is laughing at me, i just know it. but, even better, i get to do human experimentation *evil laugh*

Kirsti

HSC
^Now that's the sort of stuff we need around here. I believe that the point of this thread has been lost. Let us discuss what the ma\fia was created for - World Domination and "Psychobiology"

winicat

HSC
what the heck is "psychobiology"??? duncan keeps a book with instructions on how to "dominate the world" in the bathroom. i hav nooo idea why it's in there, but valuable resource ;)

oiy, moons - somewhere, somehow a duck is watching mr gilmore laugh at you :)

Kirsti

HSC
Well, we were wandering around Uni talking about cutting up live mice and saw the sign saying Psychobiology. It seemed fitting. It is now our word for "learning through torture"

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Learning through torture?

I thought that was the HSC

winicat

HSC
silvermoon said:
i just want to point out that chem and phys are incredably boring. enough said.
that's totally cause i ain't there ;) what is science without me?! or gilly lol maybe you just need to find a source of "laughing" gas ;)

Sharky

In between x and (x+δx)
HSC
silvermoon said:
sharky: but we all know you're wierd, so you eatihg subway comes as no big surprise to me.
lol, yeah i see ur point!

wow, something looks different here. It must be the light blue shade that seems to be everywhere that I hadn't noticed before.

I like it

winicat

HSC
hey, question, why are the rep boxes on your CP different colours? i thought it was, like, 1 2 1 2 1 2 kinda pattern of the colours, but then that theory was stuffed by 1 2 1 2 1 1 so yeah, why the different colours???

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)