Official Thread of the MHS Mafia (2 Viewers)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
I think it just goes up after a set amount, ie after the 5th box, it becomes light green.

And oooh lesbian action aye! ( and yes wini is a cutey along with the rest of my dear mafia girls! :) )

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
AsyLum said:
And if thats you in your av jem, PHWOAR :p
i only WISH :p

AsyLum said:
And oooh lesbian action aye! ( and yes wini is a cutey along with the rest of my dear mafia girls! :))
lesbian action? wherever did you get that idea from? can't a girl compliment another girl on her looks without any sexual connotations being included? ;)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Haha, of course not! :p We all know the reason you girls try to pin the 24/7 sex thing on us guys, is to hide the fact that you gals are twice as horny!

And aww, im sure you're just as good if not better than the av dear.

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
AsyLum said:
Haha, of course not! :p We all know the reason you girls try to pin the 24/7 sex thing on us guys, is to hide the fact that you gals are twice as horny!
no girl fresh out of high school is ever going to deny that ;)

yeh lots of drool here shelley..coz we're all sooo drool-worthy :p

i like my av's underwear too!! its hot!

Kirsti

HSC
Wini's uber sexy! As is grk_styl's av.
And me, I'm uber sexy too :)
Doin anything this Sat Wins? Me wantsta go out towning

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Haha shelley, theres no drool! *quickly wipes mouth*

winicat

HSC
AsyLum said:
you gals are twice as horny!
it always takes guys so long to work that out *shakes head sadly*

kirsti: reni sent me something about going to the show so we can go to that then maybe go out? *shrug*

all and sundry: i have an underwear fetish! *gigglesnort* yeah, i like undies :D i buy them sooo often. i think people get sick of me telling them what undies i'm wearing or that i have barbie undies (i LOVE my barbie undies!!!)

BYE!!!

winicat

HSC
grk_styl said:
i like my av's underwear too!! its hot!
what underwear?! you can barely see it!! she may as well not be wearing it!! maybe if we all asked nicely she'd take it off? ;)

sorry, i'm weird and hyper at the moment... :D

Kirsti

HSC
Sharky: I noticed where the trend was heading so I did my best to break it. AsyLum just didn't take the hint though *disappointed*

Wini: Everyone's coming to the show because of me!
So far the plan is something like - Ash, Chris and whoever actually wants to go to the show do that during the day. You come watch me dance at 5.30-6.30. We might bludge around for another hour or so but I'm not too interested in the show so I figure you guys can get it done before I finish. We go out to dinner somewhere (On Beaumont or something). We go into town.

I drive. Don't know who else would if we need 2 cars

Or at least that's how Ash and I worked it out. We'll organise it better on Wed or sumthin when everyone has a lunch break at Uni together. (Do u have a break on Wednesday? I think we'll be at Hunter build or something)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Me take a hint?!

Hun, im a guy remember, we dont get hints :p

Kirsti

HSC
Ahh, knew there was something I missed. Forgive me, I'd just gotten home from an 8 hour afternoon at uni.
Me and Ashy learnt how to use Excel :D Ain't ya's proud of us? (nothing tricky of course, just how to enter data into different fields and how to use the sum function. Oh, and deleting. We watched her delete a lot of things)

winicat

HSC
duncan is in some computer class and they were teaching them how to use word. i mean, what idiot doesn't know how to even use word?!

i learnt how to use the uni scanner in my lab today :D *sigh* i'm so tech and cool. except it wouldn't let me print my pic so that was a bit :( after all...

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
getting the blood out of my caffeine system
HSC
yeah wini babe - ur a tech GENIUS. ok, to everyone in HUBS1403 (which would just be liz and duck on reflection ;)) how goddamn boring is that new lec dude? omg, nearly fell asleep sooooooo many times. just cant wait til we have him for 2 hours on fri...

winicat

HSC
silvermoon said:
yeah wini babe - ur a tech GENIUS. ok, to everyone in HUBS1403 (which would just be liz and duck on reflection ;)) how goddamn boring is that new lec dude? omg, nearly fell asleep sooooooo many times. just cant wait til we have him for 2 hours on fri...
*blank expression, twirls hair* ...... i like boys .. they're pretty ......

winicat

HSC
no! it was me having all that just fly over my head (as usual) so i was being stupid and dtizy (as usual)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)