Official Thread of the MHS Mafia (1 Viewer)

winicat

HSC
argh!!! NICK ROSE!!!!! *screams* .. *cries* please, please .. just make the bad man go away!

*cough cough* and the award for "most likely to own an orphanage goes to.."

Mahogany

HSC
I'm sorry if it looks like I'm intruding here but I was wondering if you guys would mind helping out a fellow Merewether brat? I'm in year 12 this year and we're doing Hatshepsut as our personality. I was wondering if any of you had notes on her I might be able to look over? I missed a few lessons, and you know how fast Engle goes with the notes. Any chance?

winicat

HSC
ask angie when she gets back, she's the ancient queen ;) lol

and me? heh heh heh ... i got straight O's in the federation essay in year ten!!! *nerd* lol

Sharky

In between x and (x+δx)
HSC
i would give heaps of AH tips, but since i never did it, then i might not help much ^^
i can't think properly with all this local anesthetic still hanging around in my mouth, makes me all tingly :( *pokes chin*

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
getting the blood out of my caffeine system
HSC
Mahogany said:
I'm sorry if it looks like I'm intruding here but I was wondering if you guys would mind helping out a fellow Merewether brat? I'm in year 12 this year and we're doing Hatshepsut as our personality. I was wondering if any of you had notes on her I might be able to look over? I missed a few lessons, and you know how fast Engle goes with the notes. Any chance?
ahahahahahhaha...*hysterical laughter*...hatshepsut with the harpie queen.

luv 2 help but i destroyed many of my notes on principle the moment id left that damn womans class...yes, as you can probably tell she and i didnt get along v.well --> she told me i was "just not competant at any form of history" than had the gall to tell me when she saw me at gardo that she always knew id get a band 6 for ancient and she was so pleased when she read about my hist ext project but then, hadnt she ALWAYS told me that she thought i was good at history? i wanted to punch her.

but, yes, getting back on track, i DO have some notes left and if u pm me with what you need then i can probably help u (just dont tell harpie they were from me or she'll prob fail u on principle)

winicat

HSC
a guy in my grade went there when the commonwealth games were there. that's as close as i've been lol

Kirsti

HSC
:) yay for photos!

Heh. Rose. Orphanage. Heheh

I don't have wisdom teeth either! Also missing one set of molars. S'why my teeth have major gappage. Meh, sucks to have wisdom teeth!

Moonie: thanks for the kind words about the av. I do believe I owe you some lovin for that ;)

angelduck

Behind a rock with a glitter gun poised and ready
HSC
Im bak!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

LUV CANADA!!! And DISNEYLAND!!! Wini - there was soooooo much spongebob @ universal pics, and i got u a prezzie!!!!!!!

My notes have all been given to mitch carlier, ask hinm for em if u want mhs girl

Reni - Kuala Lumpr is terribly dirty, and they speak a languigage similar to indonesian, and everything is dirt cheap, i spent most of my time in the airports hotel, sorry girl

Kirsti

HSC
Argh!!! You guys jinxed me!! Nick Rose was at my work last night :( With his current girl (who strangely looked pretty close to our age..)

There were many people at my work last night actually. Also including Jenny Garrick and Mr Byrnes

winicat

HSC
duckie!!!!

nooo! not nick rose!!! *cries* *sobs* *whimpers*

i went to the cambridge with bee and her cousin and a friend from uni last night. sooo many people from school there!!! note: i really didn't need to see the majority of them lol

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
getting the blood out of my caffeine system
HSC
i dunno duck - perhaps they dont speak indonesian coz its not in indonesia. maybe even malaysian... and english not so surprisingly.

so, disneyland huh. *sigh* i would say 'arent you a little old for disneyland' but there'd be no point. actually, why depreive myself of the fun.

ARENT YOU A LITTLE OLD FOR DISNEYLAND!!!

winicat

HSC
moons, you have a gold member's pass to disneyland

winicat

HSC
i'm very afraid no one's posted in here for FIVE DAYS!!!

in other news, moons: saw your folks at marketown and they said you said your PC teacher's an idiot ... want my Oprah speech? lol Such a great piece of rubbish :)

oh, new page party!

Kirsti

HSC
Hi Wini! *waves* I'm posting right now :D

Everyone else is a lazy smelly poo!

(Kirsti will stop typing now as her index finger really, really hurts when it touches keys. It was involved in an "incident" with a certain staple the other day)

Sharky

In between x and (x+δx)
HSC
well, that was easier than i thought it would b. All this talk of ppls sigs made me wonder where it actually was that i got my sig from. Found out very easily, too easily....
Anyhoo, it was here: http://www.boredofstudies.org/community/showpost.php?p=1134903&postcount=525

^^
On Christmas Day and everything :) I think it was because there was a debate about the use of the word 'deduce' when it shoulda been 'deduct' or something... wasn't bothering that much over the details.

Point is, i'm president for over 7 months running now, no none of u are :D
hehehehe. Vote #1 Sharky.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)