Official Thread of the MHS Mafia (1 Viewer)

Kirsti

HSC
Now Sharky, if you were any sort of Maths Man you wouldn't need to ask that question. I'm placing my bets on page 100 coming before post 1500 (in actual fact, 1500 being the last post on 100)

winicat

HSC
*bounce bounce bounce* i ist home-cicles nowies!!! *dances*

umm... hmm... i just went back and read everything i'd missed. gee wow, great convo there lol

oh! oh! i got pink uggy boots today!! *dances in them happily*

Sharky

In between x and (x+δx)
HSC
lol, kirsti, i knew someone would think that was a question. U'll note that i used an exclamation mark in my brackets rather than a question mark, coz i wasn't asking "which will come first?" but i was actually saying "which WILL come first!". It just so happens that yes, my maths was wrong, coz i thought for some reason that there was ~~25 posts per page, and so i'd expected the 1500 mark to come first by a mile!. But yeah, i think my mathsman powers are wearing off from this lack of exercising them at uni! 2 nights ago (well, actually it was really 2 mornings ago :p) i said to woody that i'd be at his place in 7.5 hours time, when in fact it wasn't really that at all! (it was 8.5, but still, that's no excuse for maths like that at 1.30am ^^)

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
oh merewether high school, my cousin goes to this school and i went to some guys 18th last year who had just finished the hsc there but i ended up leaving

Kirsti

HSC
*sigh* I'm tired of throwing all the new page parties. My place is still a mess from the last one. Someone else can do this one

winicat

HSC
*throws a three year old's fourth birthday party at kirsti*

and the majority of guys who turned 18 in our year .. yeah, i woulda left their party too lol

winicat

HSC
hey all, i'm going to canberra tomorrow morning until thursDAY sometime.

don't have too much fun without me :)

Kirsti

HSC
Don't worry wini, I don't think there's any chance of us having too much fun right now

Sharky

In between x and (x+δx)
HSC
lol, yeah, this IS really getting pretty sad.
So... what's everyone else been up to in the holidays? U all been busy?
Guess what? I'm getting my wisdom teeth out on thursday next week (ouch)

winicat

HSC
ew! wisdom teeth out SUCK!!! i got a black eye from mine :S stupid pale skin..

i went to my daddy's and then we went to canberra and i've only had two days at home and my kitty is so hating me right now :(

DANCE DANCE DANCE!!!

Kirsti

HSC
So far I've been dancing (but thats stopped for 2 weeks) sleeping and working. I wish I had something to get up for in the mornings. I hate constantly sleeping late

Kirsti

HSC
Nah.. Now I'll be content with having to get up to give the animals breakfast. Mummy and Daddy left this morning so I is allllll alone here with the birdies

winicat

HSC
you could have chicken for breakfast and pheasant for dinner

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
getting the blood out of my caffeine system
HSC
HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MY MINIONS!!

OMG - kirsti, i LUVLUVLUVLUVLUVLUVLUVLUVLUVLUVLUVLUVLUVLUVLUVLUVLUVLUVLUVLUVLUVLUVLUVLUVLUVLUVLUVLUVLUVLUVLUVLUVLUVLUVLUVLUVLUVLUVLUVLUVLUVLUVLUVLUVLUVLUVLUVLUVLUVLUVLUVLUVLUVLUVLUVLUVLUVLUVLUVLUVLUVLUVLUVLUVLUVLUVLUVLUVLUVLUVLUVLUVLUVLUVLUVLUVLUVLUVLUVLUVLUVLUVLUVLUVLUVLUVLUVLUVLUVLUVLUVLUVLUVLUVLUVLUVLUVLUVLUVLUVLUVLUVLUVLUVLUVLUVLUVLUVLUVLUVLUVLUVLUVLUVLUVLUVLUVLUVLUVLUV
ur av!!! *huggles it*

Sharky

In between x and (x+δx)
HSC
Lol, nice of u to turn up moonie :p
And yes, i probably will look like a chipmunk for a while too, will even likely miss out on the first bit of uni next week :(
Operation is less than 18 hours away now :s They told me to get in there at around 12pm tomorrow, and i'll wake up there some time tomorrow nite.

If i don't make it, i bequeeth my maths textbooks to silvermoon for eternal pondering...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)