Official Thread of the MHS Mafia (1 Viewer)

winicat

HSC
AsyLum said:
nice skirt, my ex had a similar one i think
your ex, ay? hey duckie! i found you a man!!! (and it's not someone's brother/cousin/left foot) (well, not one of our's anyways...)

oh, and moonie? i'll upload pic of my other skirt (the skirt) tomorrow (cause frankly i can't be bothered doing it right now lol

winicat

HSC
oh, btw, changed my av ... people like?

and moonie? in DJs in the mall near my place they have these really cool butterfly bags (that are, like, $350!!) that i think are very very you lol will have to take you to see them :)

umm... hmm... ??? oh, i figured the following suited all of us (or the majority i guess...) very well:

love yas!!! (god that's such bad grammar!

oh! and bitch for 2 secs here!!! i'm an HTML nerd and i really hate the tags they do on all of these chat boards!! ok, i'm done...

winicat

HSC
winicat said:
(the skirt)
it's a bit like the hat lol

sorry, i'll stop "post whoring" now (it's only cause i can never remember everything i want to say in one post!!!1!!)

EDIT: moonie will get that, i forgot that ... :S eep! GRR!!!!!!!!!!!!11!

Last edited:

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
you mean the vb code ? yeah its a sucker. although most of the board seems to have html enabled :) although i could lobby for it, id have to have a decent reason :)

(not just so i can per...i mean people can look at skirts yes..umm *nods*)

*runs*

winicat

HSC
AsyLum said:
you mean the vb code ? yeah its a sucker. although most of the board seems to have html enabled :) although i could lobby for it, id have to have a decent reason :)

(not just so i can per...i mean people can look at skirts yes..umm *nods*)

*runs*
decent reason?! i want it and what the cat wants the cat gets!! and you sound rather like one of my guy friends in the end there... *suss look*

on another note, new clothes! new clothes! new clothes!! and duckie?? i got the music box with mum! lol aww.. i lurve it!!!1!

winicat

HSC
heh heh, new page *dance dance dance* (cause i beat kirst)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
winicat said:
decent reason?! i want it and what the cat wants the cat gets!! and you sound rather like one of my guy friends in the end there... *suss look*

on another note, new clothes! new clothes! new clothes!! and duckie?? i got the music box with mum! lol aww.. i lurve it!!!1!
haha what can i say? im a guy :S

haha, i might ask soon, when me and jem fix up the links after my exams are over :)

winicat

HSC
AsyLum said:
haha what can i say? im a guy :S
we are women, we aim to please lol .. i mean *cough* feminism feminism, suffragette, vote for women! (quote phoebe from friends: "and then there was suffragey which sounds really bad but was actually really good" -- i watched that way too much at dad's me thinks...)

Also: showing my geekiness here, WOOT! new star wars!!!!!!!!11!! *dance dance dance* ug... my geek powers offend me

PS: who else hates sandra sulley cause she stopped the star wars footage on the news just then?!!?!?! (disregarding the fact that it really wasn't her but... BARGH!!!)

EDIT: i just discovered that "AsyLum is a glorius beacon of light" hell, you learn something new everyday. and i am merely "on a distinguished road" -- hey, do you think they cruelly relate them to journeys out of spite?!

Last edited:

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Haha yes, i think they do :D

Haha, go the nerdiness, yeah the new trailer looks good, and about time we've been waiting a while for it :D

HAha, feminism *sigh* ive had enough of that for the week bloody feminazis haha :D

winicat

HSC
there's something going on down at the station and this steam train just keeps (randomly) blowing its horn. wh else is totally psyched for the truck show at the park near mine tomorrow?! *bleeep-mator*

attack of the insomnia bug last night but resisted urge for post whore spree

liddy

mmm insomnia bug...a plague i would say...
tonight...i want to be 18. i normally do. but tonight REALLY do. dammit. only 6 weeks..
im wasting too much *study* time thinking about wot i'll do when my exams are over...formal, schoolies, beach....stuff n things!
win, im TOTALLY unbelievably massively psyched for the truck show!!!! id be even more psyched if i knew wot the truck show is..
lalallalalalalallalala *needs entertaining*
...still wana be 18...*cries*

Kirsti

HSC
I'm 18 :D but no one else is exciting enough to come out with me. That and I'm always working lately :(
I finally found someone to come to Club G with me though!

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
winicat said:
there's something going on down at the station and this steam train just keeps (randomly) blowing its horn. wh else is totally psyched for the truck show at the park near mine tomorrow?! *bleeep-mator*

attack of the insomnia bug last night but resisted urge for post whore spree
you like cars and trucks, do ancient, like html, like starwars...

Time to move i think :p

Sharky

In between x and (x+δx)
HSC
Hi all, thought i'd make another appearance again just coz i'm me, and the only guy in the mafia, (*thinks hard*) so i feel it is my duty to, umm, uphold somethingorother... I know what i mean!

Yeah

sooo much time to pass till IT exam. I'm just starting to realise how much time i've really got and bored im gonna get for the rest of the year.

Anyways, sounds like everyone else here is having an exciting time

winicat

HSC
AsyLum said:
you like cars and trucks, do ancient, like html, like starwars...

Time to move i think :p
don't do ancient, don't like cars lol but semi-trailers are fun :)

oh! kirst! soon as i'm 18 i WILL go out places with you cause i've been psyching up for it for, like, EVER!!! lol everyone else is boring but i WILL NOT BE!!! *dance dance dance*

hum... i have an urge to make a new website. i think i will after schoolies and shove up my videos and stuff from this year. soo... umm... i guess i'll make it about us :) heh heh seing as that is the only footage i have :)

i'm so excited about new bridgit jones movie coming out. comes out thursday, day of last exam (crappy late SaC.. *grumble grumble*) and so i'm gonna sooo see that to celebrate.

note the way i'm tryin' to say everything in one post?! can't think of anything else, bye!

EDIT: truck show = lots of hot semi-trailers driving past my street and down to the park near me. i like semi-trailers cause the guys who drive them are funny :) this is what you get growing up on a coal road :S ...

tina_goes_doo

Pharmer in Training
HSC
kirsti said:
I'm 18 but no one else is exciting enough to come out with me. That and I'm always working lately
I finally found someone to come to Club G with me though!
Congrads! When you guys going to your gay bar? Bring me back a coaster!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)