• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Official Thread of the MHS Mafia (1 Viewer)

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
getting the blood out of my caffeine system
HSC
thought id inject some purpose in2 this thread. how does everyone think theyve gone in their exams so far? (no "failed" unless you honestly think you did fail! yes, you know who you are.)
for me:
english paper 1 - think went ok, didnt fail
english paper 2 - ditto
ext 1 english - god knows. was strange paper and interpretation of the 'question', such as it was, could mean i either passed and did very well or failed abysmally. if only i was an optimist.
maths 2U - didnt fail (which is a good sign :))
ext 1 maths - dont think i failed. did ok i think. projected mark between 50-78. so good or dismal.
bio - *shudder* fail. FAIL!!!!!!! damn you to hell bos.
projected:
ancient - pass
ext history - should go ok, providing isnt hideous appeasement question.

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
HSC
heh, am in slightly better mood now: just found out i got full marks on multiple choice bit of bio! yah! go me! reni=goddess of pluto and mistress of the domains of minoan minions. oh though, usually i go ok in bio but crap in multiple choice. dos this mean that if i go good in multiple choice im going to go bad overall? damn. good mood shattered.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
ROFL.

Sanity. Ok well, how bout i close the thread until you guys get back to study or else! :D

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
HSC
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
i'll go completely insane! dont do it! plz! *gets down on knees in shameful begging*
only 2 exams to go!
duckles: yes, i am also the aztec sex goddess (thnx winicat!). but, i am a multi-facted goddess, i have many forms. sheesh, its tiring you know taking charge and ordering about so many people! have a little compassion please! ;)

tina_goes_doo

Pharmer in Training
HSC
And to think moonie would revert to postwhoring like duck and kirsti...

Oh lord help us all!

Is it just me or are the questions they ask for NK Egypt really crap? As in Q-U-R-A-P! Aw man i feel stupid.

Hehe....don't you just love subtitles on animes? Especially the "engrish" ones?

"You no angry my car!"

Kirsti

HSC
****The Office Of Film And Literature Classification gives this post a PG rating. Parental guidance is recommended for viewers under 15 years.****

Oh my, I miss so much when I sleep in the afternoons!

Tina, you are so outnumbered by all this whoring. You might as well just stop fighting it. *left on the cutting room floor as could not resist multiple sexual references*

*scene change* Exam talk:
English 1 - better than english 2
English 2 - not too bad.... *crosses fingers*
Chem - ok
Maths Ext 2 - fail but is to be expected. 45-55 / 120 maybe? Wish I had more time and wasn't sick
Maths Ext 1 - not too bad. Wish I had more time and wasn't sick
Physics - yet to be determined

ummm.... I left the comp to get some food and drink and stuff and now I can't remember what was worth replying to.

Ah, *censor* it

Sharky

In between x and (x+δx)
HSC
Wow, such a popular thread. Seems everytime i'm here there's so much to read (maybe it's just coz my net's really broken, but hey), and i've been on every day for the past 4 days now, a record in itself for me.

Anyhoo, i guess i was posting exam stuff like was suggested:

English 1: Yeah, it came off better than i expected.
English 2: Time issue. Just kept writing and writing and writing and writing...
Chem: It came off good as well. I particularly enjoyed the option topic. Some dodgey multi-guess though.
4U Maths: At the risk is being stoned, (i mean getting rocks chucked at me like they used to do in ancient history) i will sqaure my estimation so anyone who doesn't care doesn't have to know. 10,609. Stalled for way too long on Q1, never recovered.
3U Maths: Again, same process. Would really like a 7056, but 6561 would be more likely. Likewise, about 90 more seconds would've been appreciated.
Software: I could do that exam again in my sleep!

Projections:
========
Physics: It can't be all that bad. Im hopin for lots of Q2Q and I2I, and little of motors and generators.
IT: It's gonna be easier than software. I could do it while i was dead!

Anyways, that's my input for today

Kirsti

HSC
You WANT I2I??? That's my worst one out of the whole subject. I like Motors. I2I is too historyish for my liking *prepares to be flamed by history nerds*
Space is easy marks but I haven't thought about the stuff for so long that my answers are really messy. Polish, polish, polish!!!

Bring on the Physics! Then we can all go get drunk :D (or go to work.. whatevers been planned for that arvo :()

tina_goes_doo

Pharmer in Training
HSC
Physics....suckers! :p

English paper 1 - died in the creative writing. Really shouldn't have written about taking planets and stars.

English paper 2 - better. Wish i didn't leave malouf/wordsworth last because i had heaps more to put in it. Screwed up the lear coz i kept saying Blessed's version was some old dodgy Q-U-R-A-P from the sixties whereas it was made in 1999. Ended up writing 20 pages.

Chem - good. Didn't like what i got in the MC but otherwise should be ok

Maths Ext 2 - GAY

Maths Ext 1 - GAYERER

Ancient History - going to die in it. Would much prefer to get an estimate. I hate exams....

Estimate UAI - 3525 (using sharky's numeretical analogy)

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
HSC
im sure you'll get higher than that tina.
i am not a nerd kirsti!
NOTE TO ALL: i was not post-whoring. there were just so many things i felt i had to write and it would have looked 2 wierd if it was all in the one post.
ancient tomorrow and then...doomdoomdoom...extension history. noooooooooooooooooo!
too stressed to study now.

projected ancient exam:
minoans: pass
hatshepsut: tempted to deliberately fail...but my wish to spite harpy is just not strong enough i guess. pass
rome: expect to be hideous - fail.
NK Egypt: also expect doom and 7 plagues - maybe boderline pass-fail.

wow, doesnt the future seem oh-so promising.

121??? sharky, you're a freak. im sorry, but there you have it. ugh. you are one of a rare breed...those who actually like maths. shame on you :p

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Anyone wanna swap and do my AHST101 stuff :(

Im soooooo bogged down with tutorials and essays atm :S

Kirsti

HSC
I wasn't specifically refering to you moonie. You seem a little defensive though. Do you get considered nerdy quite often?

Kirsti

HSC
Oh, and Sharky's 121 is actually i2i. 3rd Physics module (Ideas to Implementation). Stupid module, all theory. Don't know why Sharky likes it. But it doesn't matter now cause it is OVEEEEERRR

winicat

HSC
silvermoon said:
hey, we just said we go to the same school. no1 said we were friends...dont read too mcuh in2 this thread. secretly we just plan each others deaths (or not so secretly plan in my case).
i bags killing moonie first!!! i strangle her with her classic-golden-locks ... then steal her nerdiness!!!

winicat

HSC
i think moonie was the one to ask about exams...
E(A)1: ummm.... passed
E(A)2: ug... prob only just passed frontline but nothing else
EE1: my failing streak continued when i didn't answer either of the questions and my story wasn't even a Revenge Tragedy
Maths: ohhh... tricky to guess... prob passed (like 70/120 kinda thang)
Art: haven't done, suspect 35/50 or above
SAC: dear god am i ever gonna fail that

i really really really want to get all ym major works back!!! i don't think i got into anything (like, ArtExpress kinda thang) cause i haven't got any BoS letters :( meh, we all knew everything of mine was crappy last minute (especially 4U english... *ashamed face*)

umm... hermm... i've been so totally and uterly bored cause i had EE1 on friday and then my next exam is art next wednesday, SAC on the thursday.

hey, why do we have to sign out of school? toria doesn't for her's. is it just our school or lots or what??? also, anyone else wanna go in on the last friday to do it with me (think someone said they would - ang? - but can't remember...)

oh, PS: i hate everyone who has finished exams cause i really really want them to be over so... wanna do a trade of timetables?

OH!!! and i hope ancient is alright for you dudes

AND!!! moonie, can you email me your postal address? actually, all of you do it RIGHT NOW!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)