Official Thread of the MHS Mafia (2 Viewers)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Oh i meant in general, i dont even want to think about that haha.

Good luck with whatever exam you have left :) I got 1 week before mine start.

winicat

HSC
*dance dance dance* finished exams and got more new clothes ... = GREAT day!! lol

umm... hey! i was just trying to decode that thing for me (cause i'm too stupid to work things like that out :() and then i realised you'd give me a prize :)

i'm staying in newie for uni, no way i'm paying for accomodation!! my crappy parents stop giving us money, etc once we turn 18 (but i maintain duncan's had sooo much in the past two years that he wasn't meant to!!!)

ok, is amzing race fucking up for anyone else?! heh heh, how cool's the midgit? she gets all this help from strangers, etc cause she's little and they think she needs extra help. hmm... note to self: obtain a midgit when you go into the amazing race :) oooooh! powerball *drools*

umm.... bye!

winicat

HSC
Sharky said:
But it's still good to see other people coming back into this thread again. For a while there i thought it was just gonna end up wini and Asylum talking forever (not that i have a problem with that), but i intend to bring a bit of life to the place.
me? shut up? it's like getting duckie to talk quietly lol (no offence... *quivers*) and hey! it wasn't like anyone else was around or anything!!!11!

Kirsti

HSC
You watch amazing race too!!! You rock sooo much!!!

How much were Colin and Christie just gettin ready 2 leave when the twins and mums got there. Its funny cause they lose their umpteen hour headstart in the next ep :D
The midgit is funny but her cousin is so annoying "I'm scared of cows" "im scared of closed spaces" "i'm scared of looking bad around phil"

winicat

HSC
i liked last season with the "life partners" heh heh they were so stupid it was funny :)

it used to be heaps fun on saturday nights staying up until, like, midnight for it to be on, but then they won all those emmys so it came into prime time. now there's nothing good on at night :( currently i still have prime on so there's some airport show on ... it's english. silly english people heh heh ... hey! i just insulted myself :(

ummm... i like pretty, shiny things! :)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Rofl. has the ex military dude been eliminated yet? That guys my new hero, i want to be like that dude when im his age.

winicat

HSC
i maintain the "life partners" were the best, followed by the midgit :)

*dance dance dance* signed out of schoolio!!! ah... this site means so little to me *sigh* and i gave ALL of my text books and notes (the worthwhile ones lol) to kate for $20 and i wanted to pay her to take them away from me *sigh* this makes me almost as happy as the day that we go to schoolies...

winicat

HSC
oh! and i got my PIP back!! someone said they wanted to look at it (nooooo idea who lol may have been annie but that may have been 4UEng she wanted to see -- which we don't get back til March 2005!!!! -- so not making sense...) but yeah ... *dance dance dance*

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
March if you're lucky just as a warning, ours didnt get here till mid-2004.

God no one wants tohire me, how pathetic.

winicat

HSC
why, oh why, do they get back so late? i can make a generalisation from the english staff at our school and say "that's english teachers for you" but that totally means they have them for, like, a year almost!!! what the heck do they need them for that long for?!

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
To be honest i have no idea.

The marks are out by end of the year, so i dont really see the reason as to why they keep it besides internal structuring problems (read as: someone forgets/cbf/gets sick of it, then midway through remembers to give them back)

winicat

HSC
they is so stupid and annoying.

heh heh, silversun is on. mum and i watched this every weekday in the holidays at dad's, only it went for an hour for some reason there...

ummm... atomic betty is funny! and hurrah! degrassi junior high: new generation! (heh heh, almost as good as the original lol)

angelduck

Behind a rock with a glitter gun poised and ready
HSC
hehehe, GO AMAZUING RACE!!!!!

im sooo makin that damper @ schoolies, and afta-formal is $10!!!

Yep, thats bout it, and i tookj offence wini! i took offence!!!!!

My insesent talkin (and by the way reni, i already have both a theasuarus and dictionary) amuses you! Im tha comic relief!!!!

Kirsti

HSC
a theasuarus you say? wow... i didn't even know you could get those. What does it do?

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
I bet it tells you where to get a thesaurus ^^

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)