Official Thread of the MHS Mafia (2 Viewers)

winicat

HSC
w00t! new page is mine! oh yes baby, it is! *punches fist in air victoriously*

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
*chuckles*

Look at the kiddies and the trials, ahh doesnt that give you girls memories :p

winicat

HSC
AsyLum said:
*chuckles*

Look at the kiddies and the trials, ahh doesnt that give you girls memories :p
heh heh. heh. heh heh heh.

suckers.

Kirsti

HSC
I miss some things about school. The regular hours, the fact that it isn't spread over who knows how many acres of swampland (ours was only a small swamp :)), the availability of parking, the presence of people, the salad rolls....

Not the trials or the HSC, never the HSC. HSC made me ill :(

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
getting the blood out of my caffeine system
HSC
school was good - didnt have to think bout anything. yes - their salad rolls were heaps better than @ newy...they're kinda suss.
meh, i dont really care bout HSC, was just exams after all.

hey ducky - note: if u have 2 link me 2 some form of bird, at least have the decency to make it a penguin! :D

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
getting the blood out of my caffeine system
HSC
hey...here it says '68' days til HSC but on another part of the site it says 69 days *plays spooky music* wierd :S

lol, guess what? how typical is this --> is worried so much bout my R&V essay that i kept putting it off coz none of my ideas were good enough and i wanted it to get good marks. so, i kept putting it off til monday when realised had not started and was due 9am next morning *rolls eyes* should have seen that coming huh? hope was ok. probably not. shall probably come back with "Why bother? You're crap - leave now!" on it. *sigh*

Sharky

In between x and (x+δx)
HSC
lol, kinda happened with my 1st maths assignment this term. it was due friday last week at 9am, and at 8pm the night before i suddenly realised that i'd only barely done half of it already <_<.

oh well, teach me not to think about maths ^^

hipPo3

HSC
anyother guys in here besides sharky n assylum ?,,, i have trials tmrw !!1!!shift+one 11
0o0o the randomness .. cant wait till next yr. Gonna give all these lil kiddies a piece of my mind :D

winicat

HSC
what ever happened to that kid that didn't wear pants and always turned the wrong way? ... can't seem to remember his name...

in other news: mow.

Sharky

In between x and (x+δx)
HSC
aah yes, i remember that guy. lol, wondered why he'd suddenly disppeared.

and yes moonie, i stop thinking about maths sometimes to think about other stuff too :p and see the trouble i cause myself when i do? should be a lesson to u all ^^

oh btw, a friend showed me a site with some nice mathematical proofs. one of which proved that all girls are evil (im sure uve all seen that before <_<) and another which was pretty good that i hadn't seen, which showed something like "in the limit as knowledge approaches zero, money approaches infinity", as an arguement for engineers to be rich.

when i go home i'll check out my internet history and inform everyone of it ^^

Callistogenic

HSC
winicat said:
what ever happened to that kid that didn't wear pants and always turned the wrong way? ... can't seem to remember his name...

in other news: mow.
mow ness-ness. *nods*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)