Official Thread of the MHS Mafia (1 Viewer)

winicat

HSC
speaking of english classes ... i'm writing an essay on mini skirts for my english class LOL

winicat

HSC
ok, the babies ate 200 words about the contraceptive pill?! ... creepy.

winicat

HSC
wow! it's like you saw my life and described it in one acronym! .... like "DNA" :D

winicat

HSC
if it was this time this time yesterday, would it be 11PM, 12AM or 1AM?

i hate daylight savings! i'm so confused right now...

but i don't have class 'til 2 o'clock so who cares when i sleep anyways?

stupid, boring sunday night.

winicat

HSC
Just wanted to share with you girls (and our belove-ed Asy) College Life ... a depiction of my oh-so-classy life at college LOL

Also, I'm cold and today is going too slowly. Why isn't it 6 o'clock yet when I can go get Dan???

Also, why only on the day I can sleep in until after midday does everyone call me in the morning to wake me up?!

Callistogenic

HSC
I figured I should break my slience and announce:

I've got a 1 in 8 chance of winning a sponsored place at WWDC in California for a week in August. :D

*scurries away before Wini has the chance to say anything* - (and no, I don't care if you don't care!)

angelduck

Behind a rock with a glitter gun poised and ready
HSC
OMG i hvant written here for ages!!!

ok, gues what wini! I just bought 2 pairs of PJ's - Cookie Monstor & Super Grover!! SOOOOO HOT!@!

Also, juts moved into me grandmas house, so new phone number peeps, would post it, but weird ppl lurk this thread (whrere is no pants guy anywayz...)

OMFG - pirate 2 is coming out soon!! If we all dont go i will pour rum down your shirts (on second thoughts, i might just do that anyway, but with water, wini, wear a white shirt please...)

Last thing - dinner 23rd, to celebrate end of semester one, where does everyone gonna go (and wini, i dont want any escuses such as "im in canberra" - u can fly ur damn arse up here for dinenr!!)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Haha, wow activity again :p

Where have you girls been?! Getting a life? I certainly hope not! *ushers them back into the temple of virgin sacrifices to the ultimate Ku'Ethawal!

tina_goes_doo

Pharmer in Training
HSC
mew~!

Remember me?

Ok lar, i go sleep now. I'll read through these bazillion pages of posts later and find out what's been happening with you guys! You have all forgotten me!

Stupid newcastle people....

(just kidding, *mwah*)

Sharky

In between x and (x+δx)
HSC
Hey wow, its tina again! :eek:

lol, what was the odds of that;
i havent been on here for months now, and i randomly thought of checkin to see if anyone still posts in here, and ang posted here only an hr ago!

nevertheless, 1-2 posts in the last month = u guys need to say more :p

- Sharky.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)