Official UAI Results (1 Viewer)

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
I would like to congratulate young Gabriel (SoulSearcher) of being the first to achieve the 99 UAI and 1000+ post double. Kudos.

jelena2007

Lalallala :)
HSC
88.95 and I am more than happy!! Way past my expectations, and I honestly did not think I would get half the marks I did (they went easy on us)!

Congratulations everyone! It's only about to begin!

:)

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
bringbackshred said:
I would like to congratulate young Gabriel (SoulSearcher) of being the first to achieve the 99 UAI and 1000+ post double. Kudos.
I second the motion

ssglain

HSC
SoulSearcher said:
My state ranking came out of nowhere as well, I did not expect it at all *shakes head*

Let's just say that I would've barely scraped into Combined Law at USYD using last year's cutoff :)
I was going to ask, but I did a little Ctrl+F on the top achievers list. 5th in Cosmology is bloody fantastic! Well done!

@ xclusv2bhung: Thanks! I hope everything went well for you, too.

HSC
bringbackshred said:
Haha, congrats Gab! :D :D

And congrats to everyone else, as well. :)

HSC
Freakster01 said:
wuld i still b able to sneak into a engineering course wif a uai of 58.3??
quite pissed but i guess that is wat i deserve haha
try applying for uws. maybe uow as well if you're looking into computer/electrical

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
ssglain said:
I was going to ask, but I did a little Ctrl+F on the top achievers list. 5th in Cosmology is bloody fantastic! Well done!

@ xclusv2bhung: Thanks! I hope everything went well for you, too.
Thanks Liang :D Although inferring from your location, I suppose you have an interest in at least one of the subject areas of Cosmology? :)
bringbackshred said:
Fish Sauce said:
I second the motion
chocolate lover said:
Haha, congrats Gab! :D :D

WTF!bbq

if you have to ask
HSC
Jumping on the bandwagon a bit late here. 95.20, JUAI said 95.75, SAM said 95.35, Albert said 96.something. 7th in Society & Culture, yeay! Ending the god-forsaken HSC like this = best christmas present evar :D

~kiki

HSC
NSW UAI:96.15
SAM: 95.8

Very surprised-- I was aiming for low 80's and didn't even expect to go over 90.

ssglain

HSC
SoulSearcher said:
Thanks Liang :D Although inferring from your location, I suppose you have an interest in at least one of the subject areas of Cosmology? :)
Ah. I see you're also a fan of Ctrl+F.

And you're right in your inferrence. I find it an immensely fascinating field, but at the same time I often find myself lost in it. Reading bits and pieces on arxiv only helps so much when I haven't thoroughly built an understanding from the ground up. I do envy you for having the opportunity to study Cosmology. It's definitely something I will look into when I head into uni next year.

eyetalian

HSC
N/A
My UAI was pretty decent but I was disappointed becasue all those other programs said I would get higher and everyone is saying SAM underestimated their UAI's.

NSW UAI: 93.85

SAM: 94.2
JUAI: 94.45
AlbEin: 95.15

I guess I just expected too much.

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
eyetalian said:
My UAI was pretty decent but I was disappointed becasue all those other programs said I would get higher and everyone is saying SAM underestimated their UAI's.

NSW UAI: 93.85

SAM: 94.2
JUAI: 94.45
AlbEin: 95.15

I guess I just expected too much.
Actually I think it overestimated a lot this year. It did for me, at least.

o.bi.sess

You feeling lucky, punk?
HSC
SoulSearcher said:
I reckon airie would've made that combo as well, but I haven't found out her UAI yet.
Ha! Good luck with that. I share 6 units of classes with her for HSC and the most I've gotten out of her is two exam results out of the whopping two years (and one was because I had to recheck her test when she was away).

I'm still heckling her for results but she's always so vague with the "Mm... I didn't so do so well *insert a billion emoticons*" She hasn't even told me what university she wants to go to. (Airie, if you're reading this, prepare to have your inbox spammed like there's no tomorrow.)

*sighs* I say we just rock up at her house one day, tie her to a chair and tickle the answers out of her.

o.bi.sess

You feeling lucky, punk?
HSC
SoulSearcher said:
I reckon that would work, wouldn't you? :p
Oh yeah. We can take shifts until she breaks. :D

(My, aren't we little evil, scheming buggers? *cackles shamelessly*)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)