Official UAI Thread: Post your UAI's here (1 Viewer)

*Erika*

HSC

i wanted to do public communication at UTS, but it was 94.05...

looks like i'm stuck in wollongong...yet again...

clancy04

which is too low for what I wanted. However with ACCESS, I might....just....scrape in...to Arts/Law at USYD. DOES ANYBODY KNOW WHAT THE 2004 HECS ACCESS CUTOFF WAS FOR ARTS/LAW AT USYD???????????????????????????????????????? It has to be 98.10 or over..or something.....anyone?

njgogo

hmmmmm

i got 92.5 (SAM predicted 94.75...grrrrr)
well...
do u guyz think that i can get into B Commerce at USYD as an international
fee paying student?
last year it was 90.05...
if it goes up by 2.45...............i'll be dead
would it go up by that much?;;can i hav ur opinions plz thanx :)

Choppi

sigh*

i m a bit dispointed... my hsc result average around 68... but the UAI. onli 58

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
cr05 said:
which is too low for what I wanted. However with ACCESS, I might....just....scrape in...to Arts/Law at USYD. DOES ANYBODY KNOW WHAT THE 2004 HECS ACCESS CUTOFF WAS FOR ARTS/LAW AT USYD???????????????????????????????????????? It has to be 98.10 or over..or something.....anyone?
I think it was 99.6?

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
For all of those angry with SAM, you have to remember that this years marks were higher than previous years (according to BOS), so SAM was likely to overpredict with the marks you gave it ...

Lainee

HSC
cr05 said:
With EAS it was 98.45 (checked the Law pamplet they gave out).

Ziff

HSC
N/A
Idiots. SAM doesn't predict UAIs. It estimates the UAI you would have received in 2003, 2002 and 2001 NOT the UAI you will receive in future years. The scaling in the UAI for every course changes every year, sometimes for the better and sometimes for the worse. Saying that SAM said this but I got this just shows a huge lack of understanding of what SAM is and how it works.

Acid

HSC
Ziff said:
Idiots. SAM doesn't predict UAIs. It estimates the UAI you would have received in 2003, 2002 and 2001 NOT the UAI you will receive in future years. The scaling in the UAI for every course changes every year, sometimes for the better and sometimes for the worse. Saying that SAM said this but I got this just shows a huge lack of understanding of what SAM is and how it works.
Or maybe they're just venting their frustration at how much more difficult it is to get a good UAI these days? Get off your soap box!

Lainee

HSC
Ziff said:
Nah Ziff, I don't think they expected their UAI to be the same as the one SAM gave them. I think people were just comparing the difference between last year and this year - thus how much SAM was 'off'. I don't think anyone expected SAM to be spot on. (Which is funny, cause it -was- spot on for me. But I'm probably in the minority - out of sheer luck, of course.)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)