official UoW o-week 2006 thread (1 Viewer)

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
whats going on with this? any parties? anything decent planned? what are we expected to do?

what date is it, sometimes soon right? early feb?

and err discuss anything o week related here

Gomer

HSC
Without Wings said:
FREE ENTRY for UniCentre members
$10 others (at the door)
So what is a unicenter membership? I guess it won't be free for the majority of uni students then?

I shall be going to the campus parties and also going out wednesday night, toss on thursday and friday. Probably going out friday also, unless the campus party is on. *shrugs*

What you doing Kaz?

-- Gomer

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
so even if i am not going to live at the campus's can i still rock up?

if so fill us in on the details when available, and some1 can babysit me and hold my hand, show me around and be generally nice

what i heard is theres 13-17th where we got orientated to the uni, buildings and crap, some sort of activities planned

yeah i wanna know what a unicentre membership is aswell

dawso

needmorecustomstatusspace
HSC
unicentre is one of the basic things according to the enrolment book us first years got,.....

"2006 service charges for new students" includes uni centre, urac, student association, total charge is $311.40

how do they hope 2 do a pub crawl on tuesday? unless things open later just for o week but wats open after midnight on a tuesday...

o week party shoudl be good, ive seen clayton rip up the discs a fair few times and hes a sick dj,.....it comes down to either that or the lost in line/bodyjar gig but.....

malkin86

HSC
Looks like there are three kinds - Gold ($120, but may go up to $200 next year), Bronze (free!) and Life.. we got an email about it yesterday. I think I might just stick with the bronze..

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
dawso said:
unicentre is one of the basic things according to the enrolment book us first years got,.....

"2006 service charges for new students" includes uni centre, urac, student association, total charge is $311.40

how do they hope 2 do a pub crawl on tuesday? unless things open later just for o week but wats open after midnight on a tuesday...

o week party shoudl be good, ive seen clayton rip up the discs a fair few times and hes a sick dj,.....it comes down to either that or the lost in line/bodyjar gig but.....
You're not serious about the pub crawling comment are you?

It'll be easy, Wollongong pubs and clubs are a 7 day a week prospect. It's a uni student town.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
malkin86 said:
Looks like there are three kinds - Gold ($120, but may go up to $200 next year), Bronze (free!) and Life.. we got an email about it yesterday. I think I might just stick with the bronze..
Don't we have to pay this year anyway? What are they starting this membership stuff now?

dawso

HSC
Raiks said:
You're not serious about the pub crawling comment are you?

It'll be easy, Wollongong pubs and clubs are a 7 day a week prospect. It's a uni student town.

i actually was serious...lol

i cant say ive been out on a tuesday night...but what is open on a tuesday night?

Ninga

HSC
Toss is on at north gong i think. Then probably random pubs in the gong are still open too. Can anyone hit this pub crawl up?

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
Nth Gong Toss, Glassys.

I'm not doing O-Week this year due to full time work, but once uni goes back I'm a unibar/nth gong regular on Thursday nights, followed possibly by outings out and about on Fridays and Saturdays.

Ninga

HSC
You've changed Raiks. You're not the man you used to be. Someone old has to go through O-week properly. Its a good thing I'll be back at UoW this year :)

Gomer

HSC
Monday - CE Party
Tuesday - Toss and Pub Crawl
Wednesday - Glassy
Thursday - Toss and where ever the night takes me
Friday - Toss and Glassy

Holy shits. :):)

-- Gomer

dawso

HSC
Gomer said:
Monday - CE Party
Tuesday - Toss and Pub Crawl
Wednesday - Glassy
Thursday - Toss and where ever the night takes me
Friday - Toss and Glassy

Holy shits. :):)

-- Gomer

thursday would hav 2 be unibar woulnt it?

also, when anyone gets the details of ce party, make sure they let me know ;) im lookin at u karen :)

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
dawso said:

also, when anyone gets the details of ce party, make sure they let me know ;) im lookin at u karen :)
Without Wings said:
If you want details and invites, befriend a CE'er its as simple as that.

Dawson, befriend a CE'er for me, and then get me in on these parties!
p.s Nick said he would come 2
p.p.s and Gaz, and some friend of Chyes whose like 21 and is giving a speech to us during o-week

ATTENTION ALL CE PEOPLE

write up whats happening and invite those of us who are unlucky enough to already live in Wollongong

nwatts

HSC
Serius said:
write up whats happening and invite those of us who are unlucky enough to already live in Wollongong
haha damn strait. :D

i'll make sure sarah lets me in on what's happening. ;)

edit: and serius, make sure you know some CEers before you start tho ey. don't wanna be crashing nothing do we? :p

Last edited:

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
nwatts said:
haha damn strait. :D

i'll make sure sarah lets me in on what's happening. ;)

edit: and serius, make sure you know some CEers before you start tho ey. don't wanna be crashing nothing do we? :p
fine fine fine

just cause you have an in with me *sigh* i guess i'll have to let you know whats happening :p

Gomer

HSC
dawso said:
Yes, yes it will. lol

I will try and remember to post in here the party details once i know for sure. But yeah, i'd be looking at Karen for the details more than at me. :p

-- Gomer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)