Official Xbox 360 Thread (1 Viewer)

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Yeah the infinite undiscovery trailer looked quite good.

I got my copy in EB (price matched to JB).

What do you mean by the anti-grind system? Also, the level cap?

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Thekirk said:
Runtlocks i can't believe your attitude, after i told you to think before you speak you make this comment. Of course you were attempting to make a Jocular comment on the matter but the fact is you lost. No one likes you or your xbox 360. You have even been insulted by some guy called bainsey about it. So runtlocks you jerk you've brought this upon yourself. Xbox 360 is a bad console that's only winning in console wars because it was released early, the other consoles are catching you, nintendo is beating you. So what does that say about it. Also your taste in games is just ludicrous no one likes them and only a jerk like you would play them. Also your a troll. I'd even go as far as saying you're the king of the trolls, all hail Runtlocks the runt who is king. ooohhh let him hold our keys, but they are not the right keys because your locked somewhere so, that would make you a king troll that's locked and can't get out. I suggest you step it up. Your performance over this passed week earns you a 3 out of 10 for comedic ability and a 10 out of 10 for trolling and that's all so you need to step it.

One piece of advice think before you type you just embarrass yourself otherwise.
Fuck up nub. :hammer:

tarsus

Dead Apostle
HSC
What do you mean by the anti-grind system? Also, the level cap?
To grind is to kill hordes of monsters in an area, to gain experience points in order to level up. In LO, every party member levels up when they hit 100 experience points. There's the catch - once the characters hit the 'recommended' level in an area, they'll gain very little experience points (little as 0-10 points/battle), therefore leveling up in that area becomes a chore.

In LO... this also gives a chance for the lower level party members (most likely mortals) to quickly level up and become more useful meat-bags with more skills/spells to leech from. Say if your main party is at level 25, and the newb is on level 15... the newb will quickly reach to level 20 after five battles or so.

Last edited:

runtlocks

the diff'rence
HSC
mortals are fucking useless in that game, learn skillz then switch them out to another one

runtlocks

the diff'rence
HSC
maybe yeah.

well i kinda got sick of it because it all became too much of a headache when too much shit started to happen as your garden got bigger. was a blast while it lasted, though. mum likes to play it, anyhow

runtlocks

the diff'rence
HSC
finished bioshock

shit ending

i can see how people got bored with it but hey i quite enjoyed it. soundtrack didn't really stick out but the atmosphere was wonderful. ai got very dull very quickly

stazi

Nightman
HSC
lol it's got one of the best stories of all games released last year

Supermodified

HSC
Assassin's Creed licked balls after the first few hours of playing, at which point you'd experienced everything the game had to offer.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
haha yeah, the only thing that made it great was the story and the ending, but it was so repetitive. the same mission over and over and over again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)