OH MY GOSH PAPER 2 QUESTION 2 SUCKED SO BAD (1 Viewer)

year10studentpreparin

HSC
That was a garbage and horrible paper I only liked the craft of writing actually.
the 2nd question was the worst because it was about form, language and ideas and how do these communicate significance of your text or some weird stuff like that

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
That was a garbage and horrible paper I only liked the craft of writing actually.
the 2nd question was the worst because it was about form, language and ideas and how do these communicate significance of your text or some weird stuff like that
Q2 kind of threw me off during reading time tho I ended up liking it, the q kinda made sense since it was basically all about textual integrity which is the most important part of module b

liamkk112

HSC
Q2 kind of threw me off during reading time tho I ended up liking it, the q kinda made sense since it was basically all about textual integrity which is the most important part of module b
lol i basically wrote about how distinctive form and language features are used to create an unique perspective on ideas, basically making the text significant bc of this unique perspective . i think it’s alright but not sure

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)