OH NO my calculator DIED!!!! (1 Viewer)

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
The symbol of my mathematics struggle, trials and tribulations – my scientific calculator survived the HSC exam with its original batteries and my first and only calculator used right throughout high school.

But I didn’t completely leave everything up to fate I had a small screwdriver and replacement batteries if the worst happened, but fate was kind to me.

Did anyone’s calculator die in the Mathematics HSC exam and if so what did you do?

EDIT: Sorry for reviving such an old thread but thought I would close the chapter on my calculator and letting fate decide.

priesty

formerly wm_abusef
HSC
Kid.@dmin said:
The symbol of my mathematics struggle, trials and tribulations – my scientific calculator survived the HSC exam with its original batteries and my first and only calculator used right throughout high school.

But I didn’t completely leave everything up to fate I had a small screwdriver and replacement batteries if the worst happened, but fate was kind to me.

Did anyone’s calculator die in the Mathematics HSC exam and if so what did you do?

EDIT: Sorry for reviving such an old thread but thought I would close the chapter on my calculator and letting fate decide.
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Exactly the same mate! Exactly the same! I've used the one calculator all the way up from Year 7 without ever needing a battery replacement.... and I'll continue using it for many years to come :)

I didn't even have any backup/replacement, so fate was INCREDIBLY generous :p

PC

HSC
N/A
This is not a joke. One of the girls at our school had a calculator that didn't work for the HSC. It was fine the night before, but when they were checking it at the start of the exam this week, it didn't work properly! The function buttons in the top row were doing the same things as the one below!

What a choker!

She'd already gone in for the exam so wasn't allowed to leave, but apparently the supervisor let one of the teachers fetch her a different calculator!

ChrissyGirl2007

Vivimus Vivamus
HSC
i have the 82tl, the blue one. i replaced the batteries in year 10 and its been fine. i dont liek the MS calculators, not cool .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)