Oh shit. 84/84 (1 Viewer)

jamesfirst

HSC
jks.

I wish cunts. Now I'm going to cut myself because I major failed this exam. bye bye world

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
dno y u cunts are so worried. The marks will align accordingly

jamesfirst

HSC
Im worried because I already predicted my raw mark.

lolz

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
it sounds like everyone did bad though. Remember, your final marks are aligned and ranked with the whole states performance.

Hard test = lower e4 cut-off.

So remember, your mark is essentially a rank.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
I'm pretty worried because I got 60/84 max. But everyone else said they went well (their well isn't as good as mine usually but it was better this time. :/) so hopefully their marks can pull me up a little since I'm 2nd. :/

miester

HSC
Don't worry about it now, what's done is done just focus on your other exams :)

Wentworth

HSC
Let's assume that most people in the state didn't do the very last question, or they didn't have time to do it, plus most people will make silly mistakes since there was hardly checking time for this test. So most people will lose about 4,5 marks at least - so lets just pretend that this test is out of 78 , and all of a sudden it doesn't seem so bad anymore lol. Those that aced it, fine, let them have the 99's and 98's, you can live with 97-95 can't you? Besides all that really matters is the degree you get into, people that get into med with 98 couldn't care less about their ATARS.

jamesfirst

HSC
Let's assume that most people in the state didn't do the very last question, or they didn't have time to do it, plus most people will make silly mistakes since there was hardly checking time for this test. So most people will lose about 4,5 marks at least - so lets just pretend that this test is out of 78 , and all of a sudden it doesn't seem so bad anymore lol. Those that aced it, fine, let them have the 99's and 98's, you can live with 97-95 can't you? Besides all that really matters is the degree you get into, people that get into med with 98 couldn't care less about their ATARS.
But I studied hard for a year and it would be shameful if I failed.

and my goal is 95+ but need 91 for my course. What I have set as a goal in the beginning of the year, I want to achieve.

anyhow I did question 7 binomial part 1 and 2

Wentworth

HSC

and my goal is 95+ but need 91 for my course. What I have set as a goal in the beginning of the year, I want to achieve.

Ahh engineering at UNSW kid I see, I put that as an option too. Anyway just focus on physics and chem they matter a lot as well, I know a girl who would've gotten really high 99.XX ATAR but got only got low 99 cause of mediocre scores :/

jamesfirst

HSC
Ahh engineering at UNSW kid I see, I put that as an option too. Anyway just focus on physics and chem they matter a lot as well, I know a girl who would've gotten really high 99.XX ATAR but got only got low 99 cause of mediocre scores :/
I should be getting a b6 for chem and phy.

It's the exams that I actually look forward to.

trang8

HSC
no comment. It's called building a bridge and get over it. If you die now you won't be able to get an ATAR.
So suck it up and work hard for the next exam. You can start sulking after Chem and Physics
NOW GET OFF BOS and start studying!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)