Ok, fess up, whos stuffed an exam (1 Viewer)

kateemily

HSC
OMG guys you're making me nervous!!!

Also I wanted to know if it is true that you only do your best 10 untis for the HSC???
yeh BOS only takes ur best 10 units. hence y ppl say its better to do more than the minimum incase you stuff up

i didnt screw up my pdh exam, but sports medicine part c really killed me. so glad that sports med wasnt a 2 part question, otherwise another 5 marks wouldve gone down the gurgler. and i was counting on a band 6 for pdh. i can only rely on my 94 internal and coming 1st

Thecorey0

HSC
Chemistry.
Two and Three unit Maths.
And the jury is out for english - you can never tell till you get the mark back.

mostwanted092

HSC
i've managed to make small stuff ups to all my exams but nothing major phew. my biggest stuff ups 1.PROCRASTINATION, 2.NOT SLEEPING!!!

oh my god i couldn't agree with you more!!
your whole comments sums mine up
buh i think i did a major stff up in one or two exams

clairebear41

HSC
English- every single part of it
If I was not so relieved to never have to do Shakespeare and Blade Runner/ Frankenstein ever again I would have cried.

Otherwise I have had little stuff ups in other exams but nothing like English

posey-rose

The lost member
HSC
i've managed to make small stuff ups to all my exams but nothing major phew. my biggest stuff ups 1.PROCRASTINATION, 2.NOT SLEEPING!!!

i agree.

and i think i'll stuff up drama due to it.

so far i have stuffed up: area of study, ancinet and maths

YAY

JB10

HSC
Stuffed up English Paper 2 MAJORLY. Paper 1 was average.
Happy with Ancient, Modern and Math.

Now just Eco to go..

luv2luvurmama

HSC
Yeah, mate i fucked up every exam!

For English paper 1, i accidently wrote an essay instead of my story, i didnt know we needed to write a story!! And both my essays were half a page in length, and i wrote big!

For English Paper 2, i tried doing the options i havent done in class, = EPIC FAIL

So english pretty much max mark = 10/105 (Literally)

Physics = Guessed all but 1 question in multiple choice!
Tried doing Silicon opt or wateva instead astro cause it looked easier!, i bluffed all of them.
The rest was crap i wrote 10 seconds for all the calculations, which was pretty much the whole test.

Chemistry Was Amesome i reckon ill get 99/100 raw (Serious) SO EASYY!!!

Maths Ext 1 was crap, couldnt even get question 1 out, i think ill get 4/84

Maths Ext 2 Was shit, i couldnt get ANYTHING OUT (Literally), even integrations.
i think probably 2/120

I FAILED EVERY FUCKING EXAM!!

nosh22

HSC
I stuffed up 2U maths.
I left 33% of the paper!

EPIC
FAIL.
:chainsaw:

The rest were good.

MHSoR Student

HSC
N/A
Area of Study: I did not have enough time to complete Section III.
English: I did not have enough time to complete Section II.
Maths: I had to guess more than half of the multiple choice questions as I ran out of time.
Studies of Religion: I sourced a quote from Exodus when it was really from Jeremiah 30 in Section III (this is more of a mistake that I could not believe I actually made rather than a major one), while I also did not have enough time to complete Section IV.
Physics: I did not have time to complete the last question of Medical Physics, while I also forgot to double the time I calculated in a projectile motion question (which was a step required to calculate the correct answer to that question).

With that said, the only subject I did not mess up in any way was IPT (which was also the only one I actually completed).

imalda

HSC
*sigh* pretty much everythign?

2U and 3U maths
biology
chemistry

T_T

Boston1092

HSC
N/A
The only things I've slightly buggered due to time management are -

Belonging - Stimulus Response - Rushed the whole thing, got about 6 pages in however!

Legal Studies - Section II - Focus Study: Crime - I was cramming to get all my Shelter facts down, by the time I'd followed up with World Order I'd realised I'd forgotten to ask for a new booklet to complete Question D - worth 10 marks out of 25! Only got half of the question done, but I'm fairly confident that I studied hard and should do well enough to compensate for it. :)

Valupatitta

HSC
fked all maths up in general. im just hoping it scales good. other subjects were easyyyyy

smelnizzle

HSC
Uni Grad
i gave it my all..
but modern history was my biggest and probably most disappointing stuff up... it was supposed to be my best.
but ohwellz.
over. :)

Last edited:

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
completely screwed up chemistry. :(

byebye 90+ atar

jallstar

HSC
*sigh* modern history -.-" not enough time to complete last 25 marker in detail =(

-_-

HSC
Minor stuff ups across all exams, probably most prevalent in Maths and English. Otherwise every other exam i'm fairly confident about, hoping for positive marking.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)