Ok, fess up, whos stuffed an exam (1 Viewer)

Rosalily

HSC
Agreed.. There's no reason to have competition with siblings, they're your own family. Should be supporting eachother.
I know, but it's human nature to want to be the best, and although most people achknowledge that will never happen we still want to be the best in a familial context cause we feel that its our best chance to shine. I on the other hand have given up. My brother got 97 and is doing medicine so there's not much chance of me topping that.

posey-rose

The lost member
HSC
Lolz, I'm surprise that U don't have interfamily rivarly or even interfriends rivalry, look at the world we llive in today. My Grand dad used to tell me that in his good old days, by the time he was our age, he'd be working at the docks near pyrmont, that's like in the 1940's. Not much Education required back in those days. Fuck these days.
no interfamily or interfriend rivalry.

i'll be one of the first to go to uni in the family. the previous generation, (mum and her siblings) didnt even complete the hsc. my cousin in darwin went to uni for a month but dropped out. my other cousin who completed the hsc last year, is urging me to beat her score, rather than hoping i dont. I'm an only child so maybe if i had siblings i'd compete with them.

friends wise- closest to rivarly would be with the bestie, we have the same classes except we do different maths. and we like to beat each other in assessment tasks and ranks... but its not a rivalry, just natural competition.

posey-rose

The lost member
HSC
on topic:

im stuffing up my last exam (drama) by not studying... i think i may get back to that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)