Ok, i Have failed 4 subjects this semester (1 Viewer)

Ritz1024

HSC
N/A
^ you tut 2 and 3u math with that kinda of marks? that's an accomplishment.

random-1006

Banned
HSC
^ you tut 2 and 3u math with that kinda of marks? that's an accomplishment.

whats wrong with the marks ?

so just because i didnt get 100% in all my subjects and state ranks makes me not suitable as a tutor??

so fuck off asshole

krayzie_

HSC
I'm not dumb, my atar was above 95.
In your dreams you achieved that ATAR. First year subjects are pretty much revision of HSC subjects. Especially first year science subjects, so I find it hard to believe that you got 95.

Shoom

HSC
N/A
He is in the B.Sc adv so his ATAR probably was above 95.

My God the keyboard warriors are very active on this site.

Yeah im sure subjects like anatomy and phys are complete revision of things we learnt in year 12 >_>

Last edited:

Resident

HSC
I would be considering if uni really is for you at this stage in your life unless you've had some kind of cataclysmic event. Maybe you need some time to mature a little? Refocus on what you want to achieve? Even encountering completely new course material you need to have operated with a degree of complacency in-order to fail four first year subjects.

Let go of your atar score, it counts for diddley squat at uni you need to be focusing on the hear and now.

krayzie_

HSC
He is in the B.Sc adv so his ATAR probably was above 95.

My God the keyboard warriors are very active on this site.

Yeah im sure subjects like anatomy and phys are complete revision of things we learnt in year 12 >_>
Regardless, Anatomy and Physiology are basic core units of most health science/science degree's. Teaches you new things but not hardcore things. If he/she managed to fail all four first year subjects, what the FUCK is going to happen when he/she reaches year two or three?

Plus for your info, someone achieving 95 + ATAR would have no problems doing with Anatomy and Physiology.

Moshe Sharett

HSC
N/A
I'm not dumb, my atar was above 95.
That's probably your main problem. You think you're better than everyone else at uni and hence you think you can get away with studying less because "hey I got a high ATAR I'm better than these cunts"

Time to smell the cheese dipshit - work hard this semester, stop being complacent and lazy, and if you fail again use your ATAR to get an exciting, rewarding job sorting through trash at your local council depot.

manavji

HSC
N/A
I hate it when someone thinks that just because they got an ATAR of 90+ theyre gona ace uni as well.

ATAR means jack sh!t... school is totally different from a uni, I hope you realise that.

Secondly, if you failed all 4 units in a semester, then you are definitely not ready for uni level studies. Im not calling you dumb, but youre just not ready to handle the pace of tertiary studies. My advice is, take a break and try to figure out what u really want to do in life, cos if you continue / overload, ul stuff up again.

Moshe Sharett

HSC
N/A
I hate it when someone thinks that just because they got an ATAR of 90+ theyre gona ace uni as well.
They're marginally better than those who got a shit ATAR/UAI who think they're gonna ace uni because they're smarter than everyone else and UAI/ATAR means nothing.

Saph

HSC
in summer school i can only take 2 subjects

i decided that i will do bio and chem in summer school

how woud i make up for my 2 failed math units?

You'll be fine dude. Everyone falls the first time, as they say in the matrix. Just put in a bit of work this semester and get back on the horse!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)