• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Okami Wii Want to Buy (1 Viewer)

mirakon

nigga
HSC
Please if anyone has got Okami on Wii, can you sell it to me? I've been looking around for it in desperation, but it's not available in any stores at the moment. Help! Please PM. Thanks in advance.

mirakon

nigga
HSC
Um thanks for your help anyway, but I want the Wii version as stated above.

mirakon

nigga
HSC
I suppose that's the best option but parents don't feel secure buying over the net, would prefer a first-hand purchase if you know what I mean. Thanks anyway, I'll try to convince them it's safe.

Dragonangel

HSC
I suppose that's the best option but parents don't feel secure buying over the net, would prefer a first-hand purchase if you know what I mean. Thanks anyway, I'll try to convince them it's safe.
My parents don't even know I buy over the net. :p

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
JB Hifi sell brand new copies for $30 if you can find it. That's how I got mine.

Still, I have yet to play it though...

mirakon

nigga
HSC
JB Hifi sell brand new copies for $30 if you can find it. That's how I got mine.

Still, I have yet to play it though...
I went to JB Hifi and they didn't have any copies, saying it's been discontinued. Just out of curiousity, when did you get yours?

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
I went to JB Hifi and they didn't have any copies, saying it's been discontinued. Just out of curiousity, when did you get yours?
Back in December. There were a few copies sitting on a bargain shelf table. Was quite surprised to find it so I bought straight away.

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
I'm assuming you have a bank account. If so, activate internet banking and also open up a paypal account. Then link your bank account to your paypal and you can buy anything off ebay.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)