• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Old skool kids shows!! (1 Viewer)

KnifeySpoony

HSC
Omg cheez tv was the BEST BEST show ever, i got up early a few times and that crappy toasted tv that replaced it sucks.hard.
Anyway i remmeber watching a lot of old school xmen,spiderman and umm..rugrats,play school, art attack , umm..captain planet, power rangers and umm..can't exactly remember much else because im heaps tired ;<

Russdog

russell
HSC
heartbreak high was the shit. it was more of a teen show, but we all here were kids when it was on. man i miss the 90s, it was the last of the cool decades. kids have it so shit these days.

Jess007

HSC
the red helicopter..is was thw worm ' the happy littel world of __________' orseomthing it came up on my friends list that i talked about earlier...we just couldnt remember the name :p

i loved lift off thats for sure

i dont remember Dungeons and Dragons sorry:p member 'trap door... haha i lovedthat show ..

had an awesome theme song.. ' dont u open that trap dooor..there might be something DOWN THEREEEe' haha classic anyone remember that one??

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
MaNiElla said:
Who remembers that cartoon about those twins, a boy (who i remember was asian) and his sister (who was blonde) who used to get like some sort of power when they hold hands? It was like once they hold hands this light comes out of them. I think they were lost and looking for their parents, or someone :confused:

Does anyone remember the show's name?? I've been googling everywhere, but i cant bloody find it!
Doesnt anyone remember the name of the show i spoke about above? Its really annoying me :(
i gotta know what its name is :argue:

LoneWolf1990

HSC
OMG, when I was a kid back in the 90s the best shows were on then especially Power Rangers. Heck I even remember the first time I ever ticked off a teacher who reminded me of that villain...I forgot her name, anyway I remember yelling It's Morphing Time and she yelled like a maniac!:D It's stuff like that which immortalizes someone's childhood memories yeah? and believe it or not, I found out from my 10 year old cousin that Power Rangers is still on TV to this day, he made me sit through the... well I'll put it in his words(now imagine a little boy's voice when he says this, he's quite smart you know): 'the 15th anniversary episode where Lord Zedd's son tries to defeat the rangers but is stopped by the original Black Ranger', from what I saw I think it was the same one from the movie, I'm not sure. Maybe all the cool shows that we had when we were aren't totally gone after all.

PsycadelicShack

HSC
How about Lift Off anyone remember that one? I used to hate it SO much. So shit.
Lift Off at the time (not sure if it still is) was the biggest budget spent on an Australian children's television show.
I LOVED it! My EC Doll sleeps next to me.
And I bought the DVDs of the episodes!

NotOneLess

HSC
Bump in the Night - Green monster with friends Squishington and Molly
Little Bear - Naked bear living in the woods with his parents
See how they grow - Educational show of various life cycles of animals
Gogs - Claymation of cavemen

Gdedaj

Procrastinator
HSC
Has Pingu been mentioned....
That song was very annoying.

Haha i remember that

Power Rangers
Sailor Moon
DBZ
Captain Planet
Alex Mac
Art Attack
Play School
Mr Squiggle
Blinky Bill
Digimon
Pokemon
The Wiggles..

I remember these were my favourites :)
I just found out recently, that theres like a 11/12th movie or something of pokemon -.-

08er

HSC
dbz, pokemon, digimon on cheez tv before school... omg good times :(

NotOneLess

HSC
Truckers - that claymation about little people similar to The Borrowers that live in assorted vehicles iirc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)