Older or Younger-->does it matter?? (1 Viewer)

Sensationz

HSC
What does everyone reckon??
if a guy is younger than u by a few months or years??..do u think it matters or the other way around with guys??..if the girl is older

Skeeta

HSC
Girls usually go for older guys because they believe they are more "mature" since boys generally mature at a later age. But to be honest i dont think it makes a big difference. In your teen years 3 years is alot (ie. a 13 year old and a 16 year old). But as you get older, i doubt it is as bad

lengy

HSC
It's a personal preference for girls.

quik.

HSC
I always thought it was the other way around, girls mature later than guys.

But yeah, i think it matters more when your young and is practically a non-issue was you get older.

itsjenjen

HSC
I'm attracted to older guys... I'm 17 and i'd go as old as about 30 at this stage... I think after you're 16 you should be able to decide... however i do think it's better if you wait til you're 20.

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC
AHAHAHAHAHAHA. When i was younger I always said girls go out with older guys because there penises were bigger and more developed.
I don't think it should matter otherwise my sister and her husband are screwed

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
Sensationz said:
What does everyone reckon??
if a guy is younger than u by a few months or years??..do u think it matters or the other way around with guys??..if the girl is older
if you love the person then age difference wouldn't matter

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
i dont know about that, all the guys i know are as emotionally mature as girls, in the past there was a big difference because boys were taught to repress their feelings " a man doesnt cry" etc.
Physically there is a difference on average, yes but it cant be more than about a year, and sexually males mature faster than girls by about 20 years.

In terms of personality, i feel that males are significantly more mature than females. It seems to be that females are targeted by stereotypes and bombarded with advertising and crap which they are easily influenced by. Males tend to grow into 'themselves' or become their true self waaaaay before girls.

Maybe thats because of the other stereotype "real men dont care what other people think" hence males aspiring to be a real man wont conform to society but will be an individual and like his own tastes no matter what other people think.
Reminds me of mean girls " So.... do you like anyone?" " umm well theres this one guy in my maths class..." "ooooh no! no no no, you cant like him! thats reginas ex!"

Girls gossip, go on about useless crap like shoes and when they get serious talk about emotional stuff like their boyfriend cheating on them. men talk trash, tell jokes and when we get serious talk about world events and politics.

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
Serius said:
i dont know about that, all the guys i know are as emotionally mature as girls, in the past there was a big difference because boys were taught to repress their feelings " a man doesnt cry" etc.
Physically there is a difference on average, yes but it cant be more than about a year, and sexually males mature faster than girls by about 20 years.

In terms of personality, i feel that males are significantly more mature than females. It seems to be that females are targeted by stereotypes and bombarded with advertising and crap which they are easily influenced by. Males tend to grow into 'themselves' or become their true self waaaaay before girls.

Maybe thats because of the other stereotype "real men dont care what other people think" hence males aspiring to be a real man wont conform to society but will be an individual and like his own tastes no matter what other people think.
Reminds me of mean girls " So.... do you like anyone?" " umm well theres this one guy in my maths class..." "ooooh no! no no no, you cant like him! thats reginas ex!"

Girls gossip, go on about useless crap like shoes and when they get serious talk about emotional stuff like their boyfriend cheating on them. men talk trash, tell jokes and when we get serious talk about world events and politics.
gosh!
well wasnt that just a whole lot of generalised bullshit.

Emma-Jayde

Muahahahaha
HSC
Serius said:
t seems to be that females are targeted by stereotypes and bombarded with advertising and crap which they are easily influenced by.

Uh huh, yeah, sure. Because we're all "like totally" into shoes and clothes, never talk about sport or tell jokes, and couldn't possibly engage in an intelligent conversation about world issues.
We're sheep, us females. All sheep. All the same, all conforming to a group.
*Rolls eyes*

vern

HSC
Serius said:

Some girls are like that, just like there are some air headed men.

IceOnFire

HSC
Well it depends on how old you are really. If the guy is 18 and the girl is 15, then some people may see it as perverted and wrong. However, 10 years later, the guy is now 28 and the girl is 25, then it appears to be totally normal for them to be together.

BUT if the girl is older within a relationship during the teenage years, in my opinion, my opinion only people, then well... i will say that it matters heeps. It will just seem werid.. but of course if the couple is totally happy with each other then i got nothing to say.

Did anyone see on today tonight or current affair about a 15 year old school boy going out with a 30 year old woman from the States..? now THAT is just wrong.. i wonder what his mum will think. hmmmm

lolz my mum is older than my dad.. by like 10 months.. hahahha..

C@mM!

HSC
I don't know about you, but I'm totally attacted to older girls as they have more experiences to relate to in life, have more of a brain than their younger bretheren (no offence to alot of the girls out there - but alot of girls younger than me I know are spaceheads) and are generally just better in both fronts as companions and lovers.

Anyway;

Cheers

Camm

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
IceOnFire said:
Well it depends on how old you are really. If the guy is 18 and the girl is 15, then some people may see it as perverted and wrong. However, 10 years later, the guy is now 28 and the girl is 25, then it appears to be totally normal for them to be together.

BUT if the girl is older within a relationship during the teenage years, in my opinion, my opinion only people, then well... i will say that it matters heeps. It will just seem werid.. but of course if the couple is totally happy with each other then i got nothing to say.

Did anyone see on today tonight or current affair about a 15 year old school boy going out with a 30 year old woman from the States..? now THAT is just wrong.. i wonder what his mum will think. hmmmm

lolz my mum is older than my dad.. by like 10 months.. hahahha..
like i said, imo, mentality and personality is much more important
i know a couple who have a 3yr gap between them but the girl (15) is very mature for her age and the boy (18) immature so they meet eachother in the middle haha
my bf is a good 4months younger than me but you wouldnt know it, he acts way mature anyway ;)

Emma-Jayde

Muahahahaha
HSC
It really depends on the couple anyway. An 8 year gap might work for one couple, where another couple thinks a 2 or 3 year age difference is too much.
It doesn't really work to generalise, everyone is different.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
Born Dancer said:
like i said, imo, mentality and personality is much more important
i know a couple who have a 3yr gap between them but the girl (15) is very mature for her age and the boy (18) immature so they meet eachother in the middle haha
my bf is a good 4months younger than me but you wouldnt know it, he acts way mature anyway ;)
how the hell can you tell someones age down to a 4month accuracy anyway? ofcourse you wouldnt know he is 4 months younger

ashh

HSC
i think most of my past bfs have been younger, dunno y it just happens that way. my current 1 is 1 1/2 months younger. i always feel a bit weird at first, once again dunno y...but i dont really think bout it now, dont care nemore.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)