OMFG. command and conquer: RED ALERT 3 comming soon!!!!! (1 Viewer)

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
RA3 is the only game i am looking forward to this summer. if its an epic fail like blazamane suggest....i dont know how ill react. ill be gutted.

blazemane, what didnt you like about it? was it too much like C&C3 tiberium wars? didnt it have the RA2 feeling? graphics? what was wrong?

bigboyjames01

Banned
HSC
ive got the game. my last exam is on monday australian eastern standard time. my last exam finishes at 9:00pm AEST. i will be home by 10:00pm AEST. i will have completed installing this game by 10:10pm AEST.

cant fucking wait.

Last edited:

BIGTYMA

Focus
HSC
played it. wasnt great. red alert 2 is better.

bigboyjames01

Banned
HSC
OMFG. omfg. i feel like crying. such a shit game. i couldnt wait till monday to install it. fuck man, fucking rubbish...FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! C&C3 was so much better...FUCK! its like a bunch of fucking cartoons. FUCK

Teclis

The White Tower of Hoeth, Saphery, Ulthuan
HSC
bigboyjames01 said:
OMFG. omfg. i feel like crying. such a shit game. i couldnt wait till monday to install it. fuck man, fucking rubbish...FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! C&C3 was so much better...FUCK! its like a bunch of fucking cartoons. FUCK
You obviously don't get Red Alert then... Red Alert is supposed to be shlock, tongue in cheek rubbish. It's not supposed to be the Tiberium saga with its mythology and in its seriousness and brutality, it's supposed to be just a whole lot of ridiculous fun. Like back in Red Alert 1, watch your opponent wet themselves with 5 cruisers sitting out of range of anything with destroyers to protect them from aircraft and subs... or just a whole lot of Mammoth Tanks doing some serious hurt. Or in Yuri's Revenge, the immense amusement of putting their guys into your power plants... it doesn't come much more ridiculous than that!

But you're right... it wasn't as brilliantly done as C&C 3 was. That game made up for how depressing SupCom was, and it never ceases to be fun. Disintegrator Rushing n00bs anyone? Or teching to Juggs on Redzone Rampage

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)