Omg- Harry Potter 6 is complete! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoNNiE

HSC
his head is soooooo egg like?

if it was a toss up between ron and krum, and i was hermoine.. i'd be going for Krumm too "d

wow i just realised where i heard krum from finally "ahhhhh real monsters" i wish that show was still on !

kirabolton

HSC
PookieMonster said:
omg i cant believe anyone cares
OH - MY - GOD! I soooo cannot believe anyone cares enough about US caring enough to actually write that! Which also raises the question of what you were actually doing reading this thread if (as assumed by you're post) you are one of those who does NOT care...

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
Quidditch is like our Rugby. Girls have things for Rugby players not because they're hot, or nice but because they play A-Grade Leauge.

persephone

HSC
when i first saw krum i was very disappointed. i thought that he would have more hair at least. and more friendly looking.

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
Nah, he's suppose to be a big, rough eastern european sportsman

They aren't pretty nor friendly looking :p

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
I think he's good. He looks like a rugby player.

Angelus

HSC
White Rabbit said:
So this Prince could have half Vampire blood or something.
Vampires are undead, thus they have 'dead' human blood which is supernaturally enhanced to run the body functions. The cells are constantly degenerating and need regeneration, that's why they drink blood.

Half Blood Prince = Lord Voldemort.

Come on people! He's a half human/half wizard! He's "The prince of darkness", It all comes together to neatly into one small tight little package, giftwrapped with pretty paper.

Last edited:

Angelus

HSC
crazy_kitten said:
Does anyone here realise that a Prince DOESN'T have to be male? *GASP* yes, that's right folks, originally the word prince refered to a male or female of direct royal decent...
The word 'Prince' Is for males. As in "Prince Harry".

If it where a female it would be "The half blooded Princess".

persephone

HSC
ms rowling has already said that the half blood prince is neither harry or voldemort. i thought it would be either of them but it's not. have to keep on guessing then.

someting to tide you over

www.potterpuppetpals.com

Last edited:

Angelus

HSC
persephone said:
ms rowling has already said that the half blood prince is neither harry or voldemort. i thought it would be either of them but it's not. have to keep on guessing then.

someting to tide you over

www.potterpuppetpals.com
Meh. I don't really like reading the websites for information, i just stick to what i get from the books.

Hagrid is halfblood.
Hermione is halfblood. (Though a girl, thus not a prince)

We'll see come July.

persephone

HSC
that was hilarious. thanks for that.

fav bit:

"I found her. She was practically catatonic on her bed with a measuring tape and that bloody Mmail of Harry's. I took her to Madam Pomfrey and we're pretty sure she's not foaming at the mouth, just drooling."

lol

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
Hermione is halfblood? Thats a bit random mate, seeing as how he is definalty a muggleborn...

Still reckon it's snape.

Also, the Vampire comment was just to point out, half blood doesn't definatly refer to blood purity. It could be Fleur - have veela - for example.

persephone

HSC
I think that the HBP might be a new character to Harry, perhaps we've heard of him/her in passing or something but I think it's a new character. The other titles for the other books like the philospher's stone, chamber of secrets, etc were about new things that harry didn't know about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)