• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Omg- Harry Potter 6 is complete! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

somechick

HSC
N/A
Arvin Sloane said:
You won't believe this - I just got a sneak preview of Harry Potter from a trusted source:

I must say I'm surprised. Shocked and surprised.

ahahahahahah *rolls around in laughter*

ahahahha

ehem....

shut up!

*continues to giggle, meekly*

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
have not read the books, and probably won't since sci-fi/fantasy isn't really my kind of thing to read. love the movies, though.

question - is draco malfoy a significant part of the storyline in the upcoming HP movie ? cos pretty much after the 1st one, he's just been fading out. i love that guy :) JK Rowling should make a romance happen between hermione & draco.. rofl.

and yeh, jason isaacs.. for his age and all, to an extent.. is somewhat a hottie.

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
LOL, have to say it was funny though..............hehehe.

LOL, and Draco not really... the Movies leave out a fair bit of Draco though, but he's in Goblet a bit, and has a decent role in OotP, but we'll see when the movie comes out, aye?

MoNNiE

HSC
i'm still quite disappointed with HP3 movie.. it doesn't fit properly with the other two movies..
but yeah..they had to axe alot of stuff out of the movies.. which sucked..
i HOPE GoF isn't too short.. there is sooo much in that book that a 2.5hr film just wouldn't do justice with all the juicy action!

hermoine and draco....:/...
at the moment i'm reading this fanfic with harry having an intimate relationship with snape... :| ITS not RIGHT!!

OH ANNGELLIC <3 you like TEH CHAD TOO!!

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
lol harry and snape together.. eww.
hermione and draco.. yay !

yup i most definitely love the chadsterrrrr :D our avs are so0 prettyful !

Reginald

im a bit of a L/o/S-er myself (that's a lesser known term for a Luna/Hermione/Kingsley Shacklebolt get-together-in-the-end fan)

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
You're also a bit of a fuckwit. (There is no lesser known terms for that, but feel free to use 'moron', a bit of a 'dickhead', or even a smeghead.)

Up to you, however.

jennylim

HSC
thank you white rabbit, i absolutely agree. reginald knows exactly why, too.
*coughs* i can't believe u spent ur time trying to find my posts.....REGINALD.....why reginald anyway?

rumour

HSC
Reginald said:
im a bit of a L/o/S-er myself (that's a lesser known term for a Luna/Hermione/Kingsley Shacklebolt get-together-in-the-end fan)
Eeeeeewwwwwww :eek:

Are you mad?

thaoroxy2001

Bored member
HSC
ahhh...the girl playing Cho Chang in GOF movie is sooo wrong for the role....she's not what I was expecting....damnit.....ewwww!

persephone

HSC
i don't like cho so katie leung playing her will not be so bad. cos i don't like her playing cho either. if they made the gof 3 hours long i would stay and watch it. that's what they did to lotr.

can't wait till book 6. i'm hoping for hermione to go a bit weird because of dolohov's curse int he department of mysteries and for ron to get a bit more psychologically weirded out and stress because of the attack on the brains in the DoM.

harry will probably be more angry despite it being annoying.

and dumbledore will be cool as.

and jk rowling said that there will be an unexpected thing happening. something that you wouldn't predict....

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
someone has undoubtly predicted it though... anything that can happen, theres a theory for it ;)

I'm waiting to see more of Snape! I want more background ;)

MoNNiE

HSC
White Rabbit said:
someone has undoubtly predicted it though... anything that can happen, theres a theory for it ;)

I'm waiting to see more of Snape! I want more background ;)
<3<3<3<3 fanfiction

i think harry will cool down in the sixth book, remember he is at the stage of his life, like us, where we start to hate everything.. and question others integrity...well thats what i think!

oohh man.... i soooooooo don't want Heeermione to go out with Ron....argh!! on the wsubject of those two characters i speculate that from the events that occured in the DoM.. that we will definately see a change in personality...

oohh KATIE LEUNG SUCKS!!! i'd rather the home and away chick... from her bio.. she, katie.. just sounds like a rich snob.. :p

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
she does sound like a rich kid, but meh, I never gave Cho much thought, far as I'm concerned, she was just a background character that cried alot ;) But Katie Leung isn't such a bad choice.

vTr

HSC
imho, i really never liked harrypotter, its not my thing..... really weak wizards n stuff like that
rather read a good adventure novel
or a good hostage book/clancy books etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)