Omg- Harry Potter 6 is complete! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaleReflection

i can teach you
HSC
Yeah, I remember reading this story on livejournal once, in which JKR went into the Harry Potter world, and when she came across all the characters they had completely different personalities to what she had written. She discovered that a 12/13/14 year old boy naturally sees his elders as scarier than what they really are; Snape was actually good-natured, lol, and Draco was quite charming too!

somechick

HSC
N/A
First of all, was everyone speaking code on page 5? wtf?

Secondly, DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. Isnt it obvious who the HBP is? She said its linked to the chamber of secrets, and didnt voldemort say he's the heir of slytherin?

or maybe felix felicus?

Last edited:

DaRanjed

About Cho...Well, I think it's safe to say she's prettier than your average asian girl. After all, popular pretty boy Cedric Diggory was her boyfriend.

And Katie Leung...I'm sure those pictures don't do her any justice. C'mon, those are candid pictures.
And remember, make-up can do wonders.

Check this out: http://www.hereinreality.com/makeup.htm

tennille

HSC
Argonaut said:
Some of those shots are bogus - they don't even have the right face shape, so how can it be the same person?!
Maybe the make-up changes their face shape. :p

Jase

HSC
This thread scares me.. especially with all the acronyms. *AHDUAHWDOAW*

PaleReflection

i can teach you
HSC
Ok, I just finally got around to reading the huge blocks of text filling up pages 5 and 6, and I now ask a couple of questions to all those who read HP fanfic:

What is your favourite canon ship?
Favourite fanon ship?
Kinks/Squicks? i.e. non-con/chan etc.
Slash, Het or both?

Also, some ships are pretty subjective as to whether or not they are canon, i.e. some people see allusions to a certain pairing, even though it might not be obvious (S/R for eg). If you do ship for such a couple, how do you justify it?

Some people's eyes will probably bleed when they read this, but I (guiltily) love L/Hr and D/Hr. I hate Ginny in any ship, although I used to read D/angst!Ginny (I know, I'm terrible). My greatest hate is Ron in NC17. Ugh.
I usually avoid slash, but occasionally S/R is good. The PoA movie converted me!

And I agree with White Rabbit about Slytherin, although I don't claim to be one myself--it does not automatically mean evil!

lilmzqt

+.~*Special*~.+
HSC
somechick said:
Secondly, DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. Isnt it obvious who the HBP is? She said its linked to the chamber of secrets, and didnt voldemort say he's the heir of slytherin?
um....if ur saying its voldermort or tom riddle we already know that its not....Rowling's already cleared that up.......ages ago.....

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
Maybe it's Dobby. Maybe he's some mystical halfblood elven warrior/annoying little prat thing? Or not.

Maybe it's Lucius Malfoy, seeing as how he was introduced in CoS, maybe he isn't as pure-blooded as he'd like ppl to think?

Still, however, mainatin it's either Remus or Severus, though I do warm to the Regulus theory.

Mini

relax
HSC
White Rabbit said:
Cedric was suppose to be pretty good, as was Krum.
Krum? I always saw Krum as ugly... round shouldered, duck footed and hook nosed. An excellent Quidditch player, perhaps, but not at all good looking.

I read an excerpt from HBP (at least i think i did... i can't find it now...) and the HBP didn't seem so much a person as ...centaur?? or some kind of animal - lion, horse... ???

firenze?

most probably it is a new character though - in every book so far, the title has been related to a situation that has never before been mentioned in the series - with the exception of a fleeting first-year reference to Sirius Black.

somechick

HSC
N/A
Mini said:
Krum? I always saw Krum as ugly... round shouldered, duck footed and hook nosed. An excellent Quidditch player, perhaps, but not at all good looking.

I read an excerpt from HBP (at least i think i did... i can't find it now...) and the HBP didn't seem so much a person as ...centaur?? or some kind of animal - lion, horse... ???

firenze?

most probably it is a new character though - in every book so far, the title has been related to a situation that has never before been mentioned in the series - with the exception of a fleeting first-year reference to Sirius Black.
Yeah, its a new character then. His name is Felix Felicius or something. Felix=cat=lion=her description

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Felixs the cat? Bahaha.

Anyway, I can't wait for the book.

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
Thats why I like the Regulus Theory -- it's all built around him not actuallt being dead. The fact that Sirius really knows very little of his brother at all, let alone certain details surrounding his 'death', or his time as a death eater leaves alot of questions for us readers. All we know is he got in, and felt he was in too deep and wanted out, maybe he found that way out?

Certain branches of of the theory I don't agree with (like Severus never actually existing, or the 'Real' Severus being dead and Regulus taking on his role to go into hiding under a shit load of charms) but the basic concept of him still being around, perhaps helped by Dumbledore and/or Severus to escape and fake his death is appealing to me. The logic is somewhat flawed, but it makes sense in a roundabout sort of way ;)

As for Krum, I dunno, didn't see him as hot, but certainly found something attractive about him. Then again, you need to remember, I'm the girl who finds Severus Snape appealing ;) He may not have been 'hot', but I reckon he will be portrayed as 'attractive', even if it's just the sportsman attractiveness. :p

lilmzqt

+.~*Special*~.+
HSC
i never thought of krum as attractive or hot or anything like that. ever.

Mini said:
this is exactly how i see it.

Xeno

Xeno
HSC
Suggestion

ok please excuse me for not reading all 9 previous pages (I'm about to start work :p ).
So if I say something that someone said 50 times on page 5, please forgive my ignorance...

but does no one think it could be Malfoy? I know the Malfoys are meant to be a pure-blood family since way back when, but who's to say Draco wasn't the product of an extramarital affair or something....perhaps that would explain his pathological 'Mudblood'-hatred - he identifies it with a trait in himself and despising the half-blood in his own veins despises other half-bloods / 'mudbloods'

Again, if this is one of those theories that everyone's heard of and has it's own designation (eg Malfoy_23 or whatever) apologies

lilmzqt

+.~*Special*~.+
HSC
firstly that hasnt been mentioned from what i know. and that is pretty good theory - at least its the best i've heard so far. i quite like it actually. i still personally think that it will be a new character but thats pretty good.

lilmzqt

+.~*Special*~.+
HSC
Dash said:
The half blood prince thingy is simply referring to harry... end of story
u didnt think that through at all. Harry Potter and.....Himself. uh-huh. great idea. it just dosnt work - not even as the title. and like argo said - jo already told us it wasnt him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)