HSC
Hey guys,
I'm at like 820 words, due this Wednesday before 9am with Reflection Statement,

Major work in a day. LOL

dw, dw, i'm not screwed

starrysky

HSC
Best of luck, everyone! *huggles all round*

Seven hours until I hand mine in, and I'm halfway through my Reflection Statement. Crapsticks. *mutters to self and continues all-nighter*

Nyao

HSC
Day off school today to meet 9AM tomorrow.

I am also usually a very relaxed person but finishing this and getting Trial results back which clearly show I was slacking off to do ext2 is very do not want.

labito

HSC
wooo due in 5 hours and im screwed.... am i the only person in the state like this:( ... well does anyone kno if we get our hsc marks back earlier or WHEN since we hand it in so early (and DURING MY TRIALS:|) ???????????

HSC
hey mate!!

lol i did my reflection last night...hehe calm down.

hmm i dont think we get it back earlier...ur trials are on right now?

kewlu

Banned
HSC
The girl who was coming first in my class apparently finished her Reflection 5 minutes before we had to head in to our Maths exam this morning. kekeke.

RiCkiE

HSC
I finished did my reflection statement in like 2 hours after I got my work bound; I ended up sprinting back to school and just managed to hand it in before the day ended. Phew. Glad that's done.

kewlu

Banned
HSC
RiCkiE said:
I finished did my reflection statement in like 2 hours after I got my work bound; I ended up sprinting back to school and just managed to hand it in before the day ended. Phew. Glad that's done.
LOL.

Ouch.

starrysky

HSC
Everybody in the house go whoop-whoop for last-minute stuff. I finished my Reflection ten minutes before I had to rush to school to hand all the crap in yesterday. Boo yah! Champers, anyone?

kewlu

Banned
HSC
starrysky said:
Everybody in the house go whoop-whoop for last-minute stuff. I finished my Reflection ten minutes before I had to rush to school to hand all the crap in yesterday. Boo yah! Champers, anyone?
Jagermeister.

starrysky

HSC
Stuff your Jagermeister, who's up for a large measure of Baileys on ice with Tia Maria?

kewlu

Banned
HSC
starrysky said:
Stuff your Jagermeister, who's up for a large measure of Baileys on ice with Tia Maria?
I'm down for a bottle of baileys. But it must be cold and straight. None of this ice shit.

starrysky

HSC
I prefer Baileys with something else, rather than Baileys alone. Just makes things seem a lot more fun.

Is it just me, or does everyone have the ability to remember everything, including spelling, grammar and punctuation, when drunk? The only thing I don't remember is to not text people when I'm inebriated.

kewlu

Banned
HSC
starrysky said:
I prefer Baileys with something else, rather than Baileys alone. Just makes things seem a lot more fun.

Is it just me, or does everyone have the ability to remember everything, including spelling, grammar and punctuation, when drunk? The only thing I don't remember is to not text people when I'm inebriated.
I always text people when drunk. I make a habit of it. Also ringing people and staring bug-eyed at my phone bill the next month.

starrysky

HSC
Oh, good! That's a very good habit we have here. I tend to text when intoxicated, it makes for delicious debauchery.

Text ex-ex-ex-boyfriend saying that you want to have his babies, even though you hate him and cannot physically bear a child? *check*

Bitch and rant in an SMS to mate about mate's little sister and how she's such a domineering lame-ass with no real social life at age twelve and a pride for her boobs that is unmatched, and then send this SMS to mate's little sister? *check*

Oh ho ho ho.

kewlu

Banned
HSC
starrysky said:
Oh, good! That's a very good habit we have here. I tend to text when intoxicated, it makes for delicious debauchery.

Text ex-ex-ex-boyfriend saying that you want to have his babies, even though you hate him and cannot physically bear a child? *check*

Bitch and rant in an SMS to mate about mate's little sister and how she's such a domineering lame-ass with no real social life at age twelve and a pride for her boobs that is unmatched, and then send this SMS to mate's little sister? *check*

Oh ho ho ho.
I totally thought you were a dude. o_O

But that's some great drunk phone hi-jinks.

Ask Sandie (aka ~untitled~) about me drunk on the phone. :p

starrysky

HSC
What? I am a dude. Proud owner of a penis and proud homosexual. Gay pride for the win.

Ahahah. I think I might just do that. It's unnerving when you tell people you wax lyrical when texting drunk, and find they don't do the same. Boo hiss to them.

kewlu

Banned
HSC
starrysky said:
What? I am a dude. Proud owner of a penis and proud homosexual. Gay pride for the win.

Ahahah. I think I might just do that. It's unnerving when you tell people you wax lyrical when texting drunk, and find they don't do the same. Boo hiss to them.
Ah, sorry. I just don;t normally expect homosexuality. :p

Boo hiss indeed. Interesting drunks are so cool.

starrysky

HSC
Nobody expects homosexuality. It's terribly amusing. :p

Interesting drunks, love, and British humour make the world go round. And Irish dancers, too, we own at life. More athletic than bloody high-energy aerobic people, we are. *nods* *does a jig* I shall go out and get sloshed tonight, verily I shall.

Lol @ John Howard's face. /random.

kewlu

Banned
HSC
starrysky said:
Nobody expects homosexuality. It's terribly amusing. :p

Interesting drunks, love, and British humour make the world go round. And Irish dancers, too, we own at life. More athletic than bloody high-energy aerobic people, we are. *nods* *does a jig* I shall go out and get sloshed tonight, verily I shall.

Lol @ John Howard's face. /random.
Damn you and your lack of trials.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)