Omg Its Due Soon (1 Viewer)

starrysky

HSC
Yes, damn me. I make up for it by four dance classes a week and blisters on my feet from all the toe-stands. *grins proudly* Oh wait, there's an emoticon for that. :D Huzzah. It's green.

How many do you have left?

electromutant

HSC
Ext2 has officially eaten my brain. I finished my Major work at 4am this morning, and handed in 40 pages of pain, in a plastic sleeve, with a seriously fudged reflection statement of around 500 words.. but i don't care. EE2 is over! XD

starrysky

HSC
Bwahaha. My last HSC exam is on 2 November. Flight to Queensland before mid-November, fwee.

Fathers are belligerent fools who cannot use the Internet. At least, mine is. *glares*

kewlu

Banned
HSC
starrysky said:
Bwahaha. My last HSC exam is on 2 November. Flight to Queensland before mid-November, fwee.

Fathers are belligerent fools who cannot use the Internet. At least, mine is. *glares*
November 2 here as well. I wonder what exam that might be........ :p

starrysky

HSC
I want to kill it, goddamnit! But considering they say the HSC is easier than the Trials, things should work out well ... I had better get an exemplary result on that last exam because I need it to scale up all my other crap. Heh.

sarolga

HSC
electromutant said:
Ext2 has officially eaten my brain. I finished my Major work at 4am this morning, and handed in 40 pages of pain, in a plastic sleeve, with a seriously fudged reflection statement of around 500 words.. but i don't care. EE2 is over! XD
Lucy is that you?
lol
ha ha i found you
i had a 3 hour snooze at around 3 am wednesday morning then rushed to school and continued typing my reflection statement until 8:59.
my only comfort was knowing that a lot of other ext 2 people were doing exactly the same thing.
well done everybody! finished!

Sooj

HSC
sarolga said:
Lucy is that you?

my only comfort was knowing that a lot of other ext 2 people were doing exactly the same thing.
well done everybody! finished!
Whoa... surprisingly our class had everything done and still had couple of days to rest... (except for couple of people, our class consists of 8 people)

You know I tried to write my major work in 24 hours? (Of depth and substance, not just a random pansy dansy work)

I got to 3000 words and I time had run out.

So I printed my old story and started editing the absolute shit out of it and handed it in with my quality-Reflection-Statement :D

Caiteyxox

HSC
I can't believe extension two's all over...

My friend and I were talking about it all day today and she's decided it's going to be hard to let go of...I guess it would be after all the effort we put in. Does anybody else feel that way?

I'm more on the 'letting it go' side of things, though when she mentioned missing a page I went crazy...I really hope that I didn't!

Our teacher was mailing them today and then they're gone...YAY!

Did many other people do speech/es like myself?

I hope everyone's happy with how they went.

kewlu

Banned
HSC
Caiteyxox said:
I can't believe extension two's all over...

My friend and I were talking about it all day today and she's decided it's going to be hard to let go of...I guess it would be after all the effort we put in. Does anybody else feel that way?

I'm more on the 'letting it go' side of things, though when she mentioned missing a page I went crazy...I really hope that I didn't!

Our teacher was mailing them today and then they're gone...YAY!

Did many other people do speech/es like myself?

I hope everyone's happy with how they went.
HOLY CRAP YOU'RE FROM TAREE.

Taree represent. And Chatham High represent :/

We had 2 SSes and my Critical over here at Chatham. How about you guys?

Caiteyxox

HSC
kewlu said:
HOLY CRAP YOU'RE FROM TAREE.

Taree represent. And Chatham High represent :/

We had 2 SSes and my Critical over here at Chatham. How about you guys?
LOL!!! Yeah I'm from Taree. We had one short story, two poetry and my speech. When I was at the UNE day no one else was doing speech...I must be special!:haha::D

What did you do your critical on? And how did it turn out? Like you wanted it to?

kewlu

Banned
HSC
Caiteyxox said:
LOL!!! Yeah I'm from Taree. We had one short story, two poetry and my speech. When I was at the UNE day no one else was doing speech...I must be special!:haha::D

What did you do your critical on? And how did it turn out? Like you wanted it to?
My critical is on Lyrical Interpretation of Black Metal - it is in the showcase thread if you want to have a read of it. It turned out OK, not as good as I would have liked it to be, but I ahve gotten nothing but positive comments so far about it.

How about yours? I'm interested to see all the other Taree major works, lol. Feel free to post it in the showcase thread too, if you want to.

Caiteyxox

HSC
Wow, I take ages to reply!

I'm not sure I want to post it, cause if I do that then people can see how badly I did...and I just want to let it go.

Have fun at the senior social or not your scene?

Studly.McGee

Banned
HSC
Caiteyxox said:
Wow, I take ages to reply!

I'm not sure I want to post it, cause if I do that then people can see how badly I did...and I just want to let it go.

Have fun at the senior social or not your scene?
I tried to get there, but I couldn't get a ticket at school that day. Then people told me the next day I could pay at the door. :mad1:

And don't worry, not many majors this year will be worse than mine.

HSC
such a joy to have finished ^^

really the course was a pain for me and seriousy dont care about marks...
and nearly the hsc is also behind us too!!
just til the 2nd like most of you xD
so that is 28days left...and yes..i am counting *blush*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)