OMG! Rory just got back with Dean! (1 Viewer)

HSC
basically what the title of the thread was! she got back with dean and he was married! Itas so frustrating though cuz i was watching the US airings of season 6 and i have seasons 1 - 5 on DVD so theres no point watchin the aus airings, so i have to wait like ages to see what happens or d/load it!!

dead cactus

captain tightpants
HSC
dammit! im watching the ep now... had to tape it wjhile i was out last night - ah well, i thought that might happen anyways! yay!

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
yeh the latest season in the states is kool.....the storylines are interesting especially with...
lorelai and rory not tlkn :p

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
urgh. i hate dean. Im still a GG devotee but i hate these new seasons with rory acting like a superbrat. the only thing i like is lorelai finalllly getting together with luke.

im thinking of buying the 1st 3 or 4 seasons on DVD. Once Rory headed to Yale, it all headed downhill :(

beccaxx

surprised things change
HSC
rory is an idiot. dean is a dumb arse, and lindsey is gonna get her heart broken.

i think the real AGHHHHHHH is luke and lorreli finally hookin up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HSC
Yeah its coooooolll in season 6 though,
the best bit is how luke and lorelai get engaged, and eventually lorelai lets her mum know that she actually likes her! its like awww... ahh its so good atm!

HSC
grk_styl said:
where can i get the dvds from? can u get the from aus?
unfortunately they arent sold in australia. I bought all of mine in the US and canada, although u can purchase them on eBay or amazon or something like that for 10x the price

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
oh fuckity! WHY! that's so not fair.

i wonder if i can make someone in my family head over to the US.

back to the show though, this whole feud between rory and lorelai is actually a bit annoying. and i hate how she was just shipped off. i wanted more DEAN! he's kinda sexy with his hair like that. But, I'll always love Jess and Rory together.

kylie_robbo

I never liked Jesse... Don't know why, just didn't.

I was in tears (pathetic I know) when Rory and Dean broke up last time, and I was shocked when they slept together this past week, considering that Dean is still married, and just looking at his reactions later in the episode, I don't think he is about to split from his wife, and Rory is going to get really hurt.

HSC
grk_styl said:
oh fuckity! WHY! that's so not fair.

i wonder if i can make someone in my family head over to the US.

back to the show though, this whole feud between rory and lorelai is actually a bit annoying. and i hate how she was just shipped off. i wanted more DEAN! he's kinda sexy with his hair like that. But, I'll always love Jess and Rory together.

actually amazon isnt much more expensive than buyign them in the states (200US for all 5 seasons), but im sure shipping would be heaps.

HSC
does anyone know if Milo and Alexis are still dating in real life?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)