• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

One. Month. (1 Viewer)

So-joo

HSC
Advanced English: I've done my creative writing, but I need to write a better one... And I need to make mega essays for all of my modules because frankly this is my worst subject and I suck
Studies of Religion: Need to relearn the entire course and actually fill in all dot points from the syllabus... apparently if you relearn stuff from year 11 as well, you get better marks.
Ancient History: Pretty much just rote learning and doing past papers. (But just because I'm 2nd in the year shouldn't mean I should slack off)
Japanese: *quotes asianese*
Visual Arts: Revise Visual Arts in a Month - NEED TO READ THAT BOOK BACK TO FRONT.

HSC
Im just screwed in general..lets hope these 3is-4 weeks are used well ahaha
English Adv: probably the most prepared just need to put in 2nd related text for belonging and history and memory, refine creative and write another one or two, need to adapt essays to different Qs and practice Paper 2 in the 40 min timeframe for each essay
Maths: need to keep doing past papers...LOTS!
Ancient: probably easiest to remember but lots of content for Egypt :$, need to work on essay writing
Economics: screwedddd... need to heavily revise and work on understanding some of the content as well as practice papers and essay writing which I lack analysis :$
Business:need to heavily revise on everything and go through practice papers

Attending TSFX and HSC in the holiday study programs so I'm probably gonna use their notes for Ancient, Business and Economics and making them more succinct rather than make my own cause its wasting time and hopefully make me feeel more confident

[HR][/HR]ATAR GOAL: 85+
[HR][/HR]

C

Chayum

Maths: Only capable of doing first 5 questions of a paper.
English: Prepared. Just need to revise essays.
Modern History: Need to revise/learn content
Business: Need to revise content
Software: lol

Caboufram

HSC
N/A
maths - yet to get under 90 in a past paper
maths ext - floating around the 60s 70s and 80s (on a good day, with an easy q6 and 7, which is where i tend to lose all my marks)
biology - not sure if srs... relatively easy subject, probably read my notes before i start past papers
business studies - just going to mem. the syll. the content is easy to bs
english - lmao, umm yeah lmao.
english extension - let's just say im ranked first and still don't think it's going to count...

RishBonjour

HSC
maths - yet to get under 90 in a past paper
maths ext - floating around the 60s 70s and 80s (on a good day, with an easy q6 and 7, which is where i tend to lose all my marks)
biology - not sure if srs... relatively easy subject, probably read my notes before i start past papers
business studies - just going to mem. the syll. the content is easy to bs
english - lmao, umm yeah lmao.
english extension - let's just say im ranked first and still don't think it's going to count...
yet to complete a past paper for biology. meh, memorise the textbook if your bothered 96+

madharris

HSC
N/A
I wrote up my study timetable today for the next few weeks until the 6th of november

only then did it hit me how little time we have left

jaechen

HSC
over the next 30 days:

eng adv - need to redo creative or write another one, redo hamlet essay, find another belonging related, find another hist and mem related
4u maths - only done 2 past papers
3u maths - done half a past paper
chem and phys - SO SCREWED need to finish learning/studying elective + revise core modules THEN HIT THE PAST PAPERS

overall, english chem and phys are gonna be a bitch over this next month. FML

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)