One More Sleep (1 Viewer)

OLDMAN

HSC
N/A
Wishing you all the very best.

Remember :

write fast; don't look back; don't be too careful and lose time; better off investing your time on a new question with fresh points than checking an old one that in all probability has been answered sufficiently; it is not the olympics (meaning maths olympiad), for God's sake it is just advanced high school maths- meaning, you are not alone on the floor doing your gymnastic routine, you are out there dancing the "Tango" with the examiner, follow "his" lead, you are the "female" in this dance.

Make us all here at boredofstudies proud of yous.

Sleep well!

is a roflcopter
HSC
goodluck have fun everyone
thankyou oldman sir

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by OLDMAN
... it is not the olympics (meaning maths olympiad), for God's sake it is just advanced high school maths- meaning, you are not alone on the floor doing your gymnastic routine, you are out there dancing the "Tango" with the examiner, follow "his" lead, you are the "female" in this dance.

Make us all here at boredofstudies proud of yous.

Sleep well!

imagine someone takes that literally. :D

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
i am so scrwed for 4u maths.. hahah

i have got a sticker that says *maths gives meeh infinite pleasure* ...and then i looked at my cssa trials papers...and realised the reality....

but yeah.. umm.... soo bad at conics and harder 3u... i will have a shopping spree if i get ani components of question 8...

best of luck everyone!

Shoey

i am so scrwed for 4u maths.. hahah
relax, you're not the only one.

but take heart... if you manage to get 5 questions out right, you'll get a really good scaled mark.

though anything beyond that is obviously good too :)

Good luck everyone.

AK Gumbi

Not a M-O-Derator
HSC
wish everyone the best of luck and remember to concentrate and not make any silly errors!!!! gl

Toby

hmm..
lol coroneous
im hoping for a 70/120 (edit: in 4U)
hope its really easy!

thanks for all the advice oldman

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
umm.... thankz oldman for the using diff in integration rule... realli helped..... i just wish i came here earlier.... such a resoruceful place

i sitll got mechanics to study...... i should be okies for evyerhting else.... *sighs* ....and yeah its getting late..dunno whether i should just go everythign else or start studying for mecahnics.. best ofluck everyone!

underthesun

N1NJ4
HSC
Originally posted by truly-in-bliss
umm.... thankz oldman for the using diff in integration rule... realli helped..... i just wish i came here earlier.... such a resoruceful place
The best part of board of studies forum. Kicks all the other subject forums fo' sho' :D

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
hahahh well i reckon ext 2 english is excellent as well..but in this forum....there are more teachers..so that helps..... i just never bothered to come here (even with my avg of 11. soemthign posts/day ) cuz it reminded meeh of how little work i have done compared to my other subjects.... hahah now that i have most of the work..i relaly luv 4u maths.... hahah

good ngitha nd best of luck everyone!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)