one more week until school (1 Viewer)

HSC
Uni Grad
She was a part time teacher for like 6 or 7 years under the old principal, and the new one was gonna make her retire at the end of my year 10, but a teacher's kid got sick so she got to stay for another year. but then he came back and the principal was like, okay, fuck off or go full time.
pretty much that.
and it's not like my teacher could've gone full time because she has family and other commitments, and she was the best teacher, like she wasn't the best mathematician (her words) but I think she's an excellent teacher and I definitely did better because I had her, and now I have to get used to a new teaching style a quarter of the way through year 12... great
damn that kinda sucks
but even then you still have to adapt to the new teaching style... or unless if you can try to self study :p

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
damn that kinda sucks
but even then you still have to adapt to the new teaching style... Or unless if you can try to self study :p
hahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahaha

hscishard

HSC
She was a part time teacher for like 6 or 7 years under the old principal, and the new one was gonna make her retire at the end of my year 10, but a teacher's kid got sick so she got to stay for another year. but then he came back and the principal was like, okay, fuck off or go full time.
pretty much that.
and it's not like my teacher could've gone full time because she has family and other commitments, and she was the best teacher, like she wasn't the best mathematician (her words) but I think she's an excellent teacher and I definitely did better because I had her, and now I have to get used to a new teaching style a quarter of the way through year 12... great
So in other words, you wanted her to stay because you liked her? i.e. found her attractive

I don't believe in good and bad teaching styles because every person has a different perspective of the teachers method

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
So in other words, you wanted her to stay because you liked her? i.e. found her attractive
She is about 700 billion years old. and i don't swing that way.

I don't believe in good and bad teaching styles because every person has a different perspective of the teachers method
Her style was the best!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)