One night loving - why not? (1 Viewer)

boris

Banned
HSC
hey, i've got a suggestion for you, stop posting.

bregitta

Red is for Rad
HSC
rubificticious said:
One of my close friends, (bless her soul) ( & I don't know how to say this) is all about sex within a relationship.
And then I get called 'sick' and 'dissapointing' because I think otherwise. But not completely.
I just don't know what to say to her anymore.

Haha sounds like one of my friends. I'm too lazy to read all the other posts, but clearly she is a whore and will get plently STDs if she's not careful. But if she is, then good on her, she should charge for her work.

black_kat_meow

hihiwhywhy
HSC
bregitta said:
Haha sounds like one of my friends. I'm too lazy to read all the other posts, but clearly she is a whore and will get plently STDs if she's not careful. But if she is, then good on her, she should charge for her work.
Wtf? It's sex within a RELATIONSHIP, not with guys all over the place.

Frigid moron.

Edit: Actually, maybe the OP worded it extremely poorly, thus confusing her meaning. Still, you have no right to judge her.

Last edited:

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
I think the most logical response to this thread is "what the fuck is with the title and how is that related?"

Slingshot

HSC
Well I'm guessing you're around 19 so if by that stage sex isn't a key part of your own relationships then you may have some issues.

Reckoner

HSC
Everyone has different values.
If you're religious and stuff, well then this thread is probably not for you.

The OP is obviously not religious and all that. I'm not either. And ... I'm in the camp that you should live your life while you have the chance, b/c not many people get that opportunity, and life is indeed short, so make the most of it.

Nothing wrong with sex, just so long as you do it safely and with people you're okay with/trust.

Maybe not one-night loving, but having a gf/bf and getting to know them, whether for long term or short term, and then getting it on is probably the way to go.

If there's a boy you're interested in, get to know him first and see how/who he is, and then see whether you would like to progress further.

All the best.

Dr_Test

HSC
N/A
I just read the first few pages of this thread, and acquired a royal obligation to humanity to drop in here just to say that Enteebee (the guy who was harassing rubificticious) is one of most outrageous, unforgivable lowlifes I've come across in a LOOONG time (and I've accumulated membership to 29 forums over the years, and seen my share of typical internet bullies).

I'm surprised he hasn't been banned from interacting with other human beings. Wow... LOL... I can't get over this guy.

Last edited:

TheGusBus

HSC
You're a stupid bitch and should keep the fuck out of your mates business and not be such a condescending cunt to her when you probably have very little experience in this big wide world yourself.
pwned.

Dr_Test

HSC
N/A
+1, but with disgust you could measure and graph.
I just read the first few pages of this thread, and acquired a royal obligation to humanity to drop in here just to say that Enteebee (the guy who was harassing rubificticious) is one of most outrageous, unforgivable lowlifes I've come across in a LOOONG time (and I've accumulated membership to 29 forums over the years, and seen my share of typical internet bullies).

I'm surprised he hasn't been banned from interacting with other human beings. Wow... LOL... I can't get over this guy.
I think you will love China. They value a lack of freedom of speech there too.
Take what I say for what it's worth; don't go gold-mining for fanciful implications that aren't there. When a mom tells a kid to be quiet, do you say to her that only in communist countries are people told by authority to be quiet?

I had the quite simple goal of ridiculing Enteebee, in the most basic sense, for being what I thought was an unbelievably heartless, anti-humanistic individual.

Last edited:

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
Anti-humanism is our biological perogative.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)