• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

One Tree Hill (1 Viewer)

Do u miss One Tree Hill?

• yeah!!!

Votes: 32 58.2%
  • nop...

Votes: 23 41.8%

• Total voters

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
the tv guide is wrong....oth wasnt on tonite....:(....when is it comin back :(

moco

HSC
one tree hill is boring. i seriously tried watching it again when they aired it. fell asleep!

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
can someone just tell me if peyton and chad get together in the end? or where ever its upto. i've seen probably 10 eps at the max.

persephone

HSC
^^^
from what I've read up on so far... it looks like a no...
she ends up going out with Jake... the single dad on the basketball team but that's season 2 or later on season 1.... I forget. I don't know what happens from there.

Last edited:

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
persephone said:
^^^
from what I've read up on so far... it looks like a no...
she ends up going out with Jake... the single dad on the basketball team but that's season 2 or later on season 1.... I forget. I don't know what happens from there.
it's lucas and brooke

Alimoe_KG

HSC
i'd kick their ass in basketball.

They're definitely hotter though :(

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
good news OTH fans....OTH is back on...however at a dodgy time....which is at noon every week day on channel 10....yay

Last edited:

persephone

HSC
One Tree Hill doesn't start today... checked tv guide it's 7th Heaven.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
yeh i know...i realised yesterday...coz the ninemsn tvguide sed its starting, but that was last week...i guess they changed it...stupid channel 10...but the tvguide from the newspaper sed 7th heaven...soz pplz

Last edited:

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
lol....i think we'll be waiting a long time for oth to start...channel 10 are poo heads...they take all the good shows off and probz will never show em again...

ane_st

HSC
They will soon run out of 7th heaven episodes anyway, do they'll prob put oth on..

I just ordered the 3rd ssn off amazon, im so excited..

Im aware thats sad :)

*Minka*

HSC
ane_st said:
They will soon run out of 7th heaven episodes anyway, do they'll prob put oth on..

I just ordered the 3rd ssn off amazon, im so excited..

Im aware thats sad :)

I LOVED One Tree Hill and was disappointed it kept getting axed left, right and center. It seemed doomed from the beginning because of dodgy timeslots though. I have all three of the box sets (S3 from America) and it just gets better as it goes on.

Some imformation that might be useful:
Season 1 DVD sets can be gotten from Big W for about $26 and you can also order One and Two from Sanity for about $56. According to Wikipedia, Season Threes box set will be released here in March.

Rainbow Joanna

HSC
One Tree Hill rocks, but the only problem is that sadly Home n Away and Neighbours will always reign here in oz. Meaning other popular mostly "teenage" shows r always going 2 be the bridesmaids of the two in oz.

Let's get one thing clear, Australia, after all does not have that many stations and when u have desperate housewives, the o.c and other shows doing so well the revenue they generate from ads in a way breaks even for the commercial stations and in return they become happy and cash in. That's the harsh reality, I mean look at Veronica Mars and the shitty timeslot it gets, whereas crappy reality shows that are in and more appealing in this period of time, not only appeal to a wider audience but, it attracts top marketing sponsors and ad deals and unless the commercial networks CEOs are all communists, they are not gonna give a flying crap about it as there is only so much ads and funds that can be generated and at the end of the day its all about profit maximisation as that it how commercial tv survive.

Bottom line, commercial tv rely on ratings to make money, so they can stay on air. End of story, look im not really that pissed off as i saw it happen to party of five when it disappeared and then reappeared when i totally lost interest. Ten screwed me over again with Dawson's creek final season by putting it on midday when i had no choice but to tape the episodes, and they also got rid of 7th heaven when they just didnt care anymore. So go figure to the industry!

ane_st

HSC
*Minka* said:
Season 1 DVD sets can be gotten from Big W for about $26 and you can also order One and Two from Sanity for about $56. According to Wikipedia, Season Threes box set will be released here in March.
The Aus. boxsets arent that nice.. I prefer the US ones, thus why all of mine are US ones :D :D

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)