• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

One Year To Go...... (1 Viewer)

xx__savannah

HSC
Riviet said:
xx__savannah you copied my ticker timer thingy, the exact same counter and design... -_-

I've never seen you post before this thread, and I posted before you, so I didn't.

And what is there to a counter apart from design and text, anyway. They say different things, so you just don't make any sense.

P

pLuvia

Well, as I said before a smart person would work a dumb person wouldn't

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
kadlil said:
Well, as I said before a smart person would work a dumb person wouldn't
im only saying that it is not entirely necessary to work to your maximum during those months..as long as you put in when it comes up to your hsc....

you have fun studying...

xx__savannah

HSC
It's not entirely necessary, but it can't hurt.

So if you're one of those people who either must start studying or taking notes now, do it. Otherwise, relax. I'm in the middle, I've started focusing on English because I know I can do well, and IPT because it seems a lot more theory-work this year. I couldn't give a shit about anything else just yet. I think I'll just hang out with all my friends once their HSC is over and do nothing with them.

klaw

HSC
hmmm focusing on english because you know you can do well? isn't it better to improve on your weaker subjects? :S

xx__savannah

HSC
Well, I'm focusing on English becasue I'm sick of my teacher continually telling me I should be getting 90+ each paper I write because my drafts do, and if I start remembering phrases now, I'll remember them all year. Worked with my Prelim AOS, here's hoping it'll work this year, lol.

Economics is my weakest now after dropping EE, but we don't have text books for a few weeks, so i can't do too much, apart from the work on the website (on-line subject).

mitsui

мιтэuι
HSC
wow..all planned out huh?? lolz
our courses have all started, which is kinda overwhelming
but as every1 can see, i am still bludgin online... damn..

good luck to everyone!><! =P

ps. note to Riviet, we r doin the same subjects!!! =O... reckon we can get over 90?? YEAY

Bookie

Banned
HSC
WTF? I'm gonna treat every assessment seriously. No backing off now. Going for 100 in each assessment. I dont know about your schools, but high rankings are hard to come by at High. Gotta work my arse off.

mitsui

мιтэuι
HSC
lolz sdhs?? hahaha tough one mate =D

our skool is alrite. very easy tests, but my marks r always very unstable..very high, then very low..then high, then low.. i am just scared of that.

or else, i think i got the.... abilty

HSC
kadlil said:
Yeh if you were smart you wouldn't
Bingo -- key to Year 12 is working hard early on, so i've heard. That way it doesn't catch up with you later on.

Sure -- you could bludge, but you'll feel a shitload more stress later on. :cool:

Sparcod

Hello!
HSC
Guys. Work hard. Study Hard. And good luck to all of you. Sure the momentum will build up as the year progresses.

Hopefully all of you,at the end of next year, will be getting a very sweet christmas present, by mail (with lots of love, of course) from the Board of Studies. :)

Good Luck all.

Riviet

HSC
N/A
xx__savannah said:
I've never seen you post before this thread, and I posted before you, so I didn't.

And what is there to a counter apart from design and text, anyway. They say different things, so you just don't make any sense.
I suspected that it was just a coincidence... i'm sure you've had that ticker for quite a long time... my wrong. :)

mitsui said:
ps. note to Riviet, we r doin the same subjects!!! =O... reckon we can get over 90?? YEAY
Yeah!! Of couse we can! Go our 12 units! :D

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
highvoltageacdc said:
Bingo -- key to Year 12 is working hard early on, so i've heard. That way it doesn't catch up with you later on.

Sure -- you could bludge, but you'll feel a shitload more stress later on. :cool:

im slowly geddin bak into my previous "study moods" buh the thing that sucks is that it onli occurs wen i have work to do, which i aint gettin a lot of recently, but my english teacher motivates me heaps haha shes da best .. =P good luk every1 by the way ~~ tC .. `

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
hopeles5ly said:
im slowly geddin bak into my previous "study moods" buh the thing that sucks is that it onli occurs wen i have work to do, which i aint gettin a lot of recently, but my english teacher motivates me heaps haha shes da best .. =P good luk every1 by the way ~~ tC .. `
lol i'm the exact opposite - i always want to study and make notes when i have nothing to actually study. when the work starts to pile up i kinda lose interest.

Riviet

HSC
N/A
I'm a little bit like you ^CoSMic DoRiS^^. Except that there is always something that i can study ie notes that I took for previous topics, i just read/study through them when i have time or do some maths excercises for practice. When my work piles up, i have time to decant that excess work and continue on studying.

Loz_metalhead

HSC
I'm scared. I aim for a UAI of 80+

My subjects are:
Standard English
Mathematics
economics
chemistry
biology
catholic studies(compulsory)
business studies

This is my first week back at school...camp last week and I was sick.

I havent had a heap of homework, but a little. On the weekend I plan to write some notes for business studies because we finished the first sub topic. I also might read ahead and make some notes. It is my best subject and I plan to go really well in it. I ranked 7/43 for last exam, but I only studied a little.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)