Online HSC Help (1 Viewer)

r.haidar

not crusin til schoolies!
HSC
goan_crazy said:
I had a look at it, but Ralph didn't reply 2 me so yeah. I closed it. But its all good.
ive had 2 calls this morning, 1 was another offer for cyber, another genuine student, which i helped < another satisfied "customer"

peace out
ralph

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
r.haidar said:
ive had 2 calls this morning, 1 was another offer for cyber, another genuine student, which i helped < another satisfied "customer"

peace out
ralph
I tried to access your online HSC help last night. Was out this morning.

lislabella

sunshine
HSC
i just asked this tim person questions too. he was rather helpful considering i had no other avenue

and can i just point out the obvious: we come on here and ask eachother (students all studying for the hsc) questions and for advice, everyday. this place is like a 24/7 advice line so stop bickering.

r.haidar

HSC
lislabella said:
and can i just point out the obvious: we come on here and ask eachother (students all studying for the hsc) questions and for advice, everyday. this place is like a 24/7 advice line so stop bickering.
werd!

i didnt realise that lol

HSC
you guys have a good service, i only do chemistry that you guys support, good on ya for spendign your time helping others

AreYouAlright?

Actuarial Co-op 2006
HSC
lislabella said:
i just asked this tim person questions too. he was rather helpful considering i had no other avenue

lol that's true! I didn't think of that... i don't run around posting on BOS threads you don't need BOS, you don't need BOS there is an actual Advice Line... same thing :D

r.haidar

HSC
Casmira said:
you guys have a good service, i only do chemistry that you guys support, good on ya for spendign your time helping others
word up brother! good to see someone appreciates us :)

peace out
ralph

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
IE, I've tried Mozilla also, i tried it yesterday as well and wouldn't work.. meh.

AreYouAlright?

Actuarial Co-op 2006
HSC
LOL that really beats me, it's been running just 2 days now and answered 155 calls so it must be working for most ppl. Maybe you don't have Java or something silly like that.

AreYouAlright?

Actuarial Co-op 2006
HSC
sunjet said:
Nah.. I just get connection refused while trying
You're getting me worried now, i'm not an IT guro or anything but it runs on port 8000 maybe you have a firewall?

AreYouAlright?

Actuarial Co-op 2006
HSC
sunjet said:
Nah.. I just get connection refused while trying
You're getting me worried now, i'm not an IT guro or anything but it runs on port 8000 maybe you have a firewall?

AreYouAlright?

Actuarial Co-op 2006
HSC
I can't believe how many people are using this service :D We are almost just about to celebrate our 200th caller!

AreYouAlright?

Actuarial Co-op 2006
HSC
Ohh the precipitate lol i thought you were talking about Iron (III) when you asked me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)