Online Relationships Thread (1 Viewer)

MissSquiggly

HSC
N/A
If neither of you are willing/able to meet up, just don't start the relationship in the first place.

A relationship should be taken seriously, whether long-distance (online) or in "real life".

And don't be those idiots who online date for two years without meeting up and get their heart strung up because they find their partner cheating on them.

Always.meet.up.

There you go, kids. :)

Gary_Oak

Taking a Piss
HSC
Yep, even if your soul mate live in the furthest part of the world, make the fucking effort to visit them in their country (even if is full of war torn fucks or terrorists or whatever the hell), or likewise get their asses here to Aussieland.... where they will have a great time

If you can't be fucked meeting in real life, i will laugh at you if they cheat on you.... Nothing means a relationship than secs....

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
Yep, even if your soul mate live in the furthest part of the world, make the fucking effort to visit them in their country (even if is full of war torn fucks or terrorists or whatever the hell), or likewise get their asses here to Aussieland.... where they will have a great time

If you can't be fucked meeting in real life, i will laugh at you if they cheat on you.... Nothing means a relationship than secs....
Hopefully SR learns from this lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)