• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Open Day - September 6th 2003 (1 Viewer)

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
i hope to see him soon; so that i may gaze upon his youthful, boyish good looks

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
hahaha
Da Monstar...yeah me and my friend were in there (CLB6?) during O-week for a lecture no one came to, so he writes Minai was here on the board :rolleyes:

and babydoll...I WILL kno who u are, I kno wat u look like ;)

shortass

Hey on a more serious note

does anyone know whether or not the faculty lectures are worth going to if you know what areas you want to do? Are they just general infor you can get out of a book??

- i just dont want to waste an hour of my day if i dont have to:p

SoFTuaRiaL

Originally posted by shortass
does anyone know whether or not the faculty lectures are worth going to if you know what areas you want to do?
faculty lectures dont tell u why u have to do a course from that faculty. they are merely to get u familiar with the faculty. they provide info on stuff like "whom to contact if u have a problem", "this is how our faculty is ranked in australia", "these are the courses we offer", "these are graduate salaries from our faculty" etc

enak

Limbo
HSC
N/A
The actuarial one was full last year, hehe, probably the same this year, I might avoid that one, i'll go to the arts one's and check out the chick's! :D

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
i dont know if i should go.... im too god dam lazy and think... well what does sydney and unsw offer that mac wouldnt... for me that is... im just going to end up doing a general course because i have no idea about my interests so i may as well do an arts course close to home....

hmmmm usy 2moro.... ahhh can i be bothered.... and with the open days is it just like you walk around and talk to people? because shit man i will get lost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
1 Exacted Member has 400+ posts.
2 Exacted Members has 800+ posts.
7 Exacted Members has 2800+ posts.

(It was just some thread before ... when someone was asking for the number of posts to get to Exalted Member.)

Me just being silly. (Too much Uni. work, atm.) :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)