Open day sucked. (1 Viewer)

HSC
Zrap: are you from Newy? what school are you from?

Em_156: Is John the guy with the funny eyebrows who also teaches religion?

em_516

bludging..
HSC
Hmm, might be a different John. I don't remember his face too well at the moment but I don't remember his eyebrows as a particularly outstanding feature of his face or anything.

That and I'm not sure he was even religious lol. If it was the John I was talking about, he would've promoted his books on politics :p

HSC
em_516 said:
Hmm, might be a different John. I don't remember his face too well at the moment but I don't remember his eyebrows as a particularly outstanding feature of his face or anything.

That and I'm not sure he was even religious lol. If it was the John I was talking about, he would've promoted his books on politics :p
Hmm,
For philosophy we had some quiet dude who paced around the room non stop.
For religious studies we had some dude with interesting eyebrows who seemed to know what he was doing (apparently he also taught philosophy)

Just trying to suss everyone out.

May I ask what politics as a major and the arts degrees in general are like? as slack as this sounds I'm pretty much looking for something someone who can write a good essay can blitz so I can invest my time with law.

That and a subject full of hot bimbos. Hence why I'm considering Communications :D

Zrap

glock9
HSC
Merewethers shiit. We are better... haha
Best public school esh

HSC
Zrap said:
Merewethers shiit. We are better... haha
Best public school esh
Newcastle High? and if it ain't Newcastle its bloody well close enough.

Faarrrk the girls there wear their skirts high. We did mock trial against them, it was cray-zay.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
cannibal.horse said:
Hmm,
For philosophy we had some quiet dude who paced around the room non stop.
For religious studies we had some dude with interesting eyebrows who seemed to know what he was doing (apparently he also taught philosophy)

Just trying to suss everyone out.

May I ask what politics as a major and the arts degrees in general are like? as slack as this sounds I'm pretty much looking for something someone who can write a good essay can blitz so I can invest my time with law.

That and a subject full of hot bimbos. Hence why I'm considering Communications :D
Nah I dunno who you're talking about. And I only did like..3 politics subjects. They're pretty easy to 'blitz' though I guess (well the ones I did anyway). I was really slack with my politics classes and I got some pretty decent essay marks considering the shit amount of work I put in.

I dunno what degree has hot bimbos :S Social science stuff? I think Nutrition and Dietetics, Speech Path and OT have high female populations, but I wouldn't call them bimbos.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
The_highwayman said:
there's a few bimbos in N&D (sorry lourai!).
That's part of the reason I was considering doing it.

axlenatore

Scuba Steve
HSC
I was pretty disappointed with the open day, especially the chemistry magic show, its was just card tricks basically... I nearly fell asleep in the B sc biology talk, the biotech lecturer was fine but the biology one just went on about his email adress.....

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
axlenatore said:
I was pretty disappointed with the open day, especially the chemistry magic show, its was just card tricks basically... I nearly fell asleep in the B sc biology talk, the biotech lecturer was fine but the biology one just went on about his email adress.....
what were you expecting :s

Will Shakespear

mumbo magic
HSC
If you were disappointed with open day, wait until you get to the real thing :D

em_516

bludging..
HSC
axlenatore said:
Welcome to lecture one of any course you'll ever have.

Zrap

glock9
HSC
cannibal.horse said:
Newcastle High? and if it ain't Newcastle its bloody well close enough.

Faarrrk the girls there wear their skirts high. We did mock trial against them, it was cray-zay.
lol, Newy high is a good school but no it's not that, it's way better then
Newy in terms of everything hahaha, not really but its better still.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
Wtf are you guys even talking about?
Edit: Also, *than ..so obviously whatever school you went to isn't that great.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)