Opinion on Tattoos... (1 Viewer)

risk_taker

HSC
Recently, I have been fascinated by tattoos and was thinking of getting one on my 18th birthday. What you think of tattoos on girls?

Last edited:

Teclis

The White Tower of Hoeth, Saphery, Ulthuan
HSC
Depends...

If it's significant to you, and not just some tacky thing that you thought "yea that'd be cool to get" then it's cool.

Also, Big tattoos, particularly on your torso are only good if you have a good body already.

If you want one. First think about what you want, then go to the tattoo parlour and get the Tattoo artist to help you design it.​

risk_taker

HSC
Depends...

If it's significant to you, and not just some tacky thing that you thought "yea that'd be cool to get" then it's cool.

Also, Big tattoos, particularly on your torso are only good if you have a good body already.

If you want one. First think about what you want, then go to the tattoo parlour and get the Tattoo artist to help you design it.​
I am thinking really hard... and will be until my birthday in march :D

ay0_x

HSC
No... I was thinking more like shoulder/back area
Let's go together, I'm getting mine in March too haha. nah joking.

Make sure you go to someone good, and think about the design really carefully, make it meaningful. It's permanent, after all. :)

Jeee

Banned
HSC
Put it this way.
Would you want it when you're old and saggy? The ink faded...stained...on your pruny skin...

I shudder at the thought.

May seem cool now, but you will most probably regret it later, cause face it, things change.

risk_taker

HSC
Put it this way.
Would you want it when you're old and saggy? The ink faded...stained...on your pruny skin...

I shudder at the thought.

May seem cool now, but you will most probably regret it later, cause face it, things change.
I know things change that is why I am thinking of getting a tattoo. I want to remember this time in my life for the rest of my life.(sounds weird for some reason)

ashie0

world
HSC
N/A
You don't have to make up some bullshit deep and meaningful reason to get a tattoo, people always come up with the biggest wanks of stories to mask the real reason they get them, because tattoo's are fucking bad ass.

ay0_x

HSC
You don't have to make up some bullshit deep and meaningful reason to get a tattoo, people always come up with the biggest wanks of stories to mask the real reason they get them, because tattoo's are fucking bad ass.
The following tattoos are not bad ass:
anything on a female's lower back
butterflies, mushrooms, fairies, stars, zodiac signs, love hearts or any of that stupid lame bogan shit
flowers (unless its a venus flytrap or something)
stupid tribal tattoos on guys who don't belong to a tribe (okay i admit they're attracting in a you're such a tool sort of way)
a tattoo of your significant others name

pattii

condom endorser
HSC
Chances are, when you turn 18, you'll choose a tattoo that might mean the world to you. I prefer large works(minus tribal) pieces on any gender, and its also possible it may effect how you are employed, so think long and hard about the placement. visible and the places that'll stretch if you ever decide to become pregnant.

Also keep in mind tattoos bleed overtime, ultimately they will become a blotch on your skin, so choose size wisely.

Boys and Girls with tattoos are the same as people without, its personal preference, but my boyfriend has one sleeve, half torso and the other forarm with tattoos.

risk_taker

HSC
Chances are, when you turn 18, you'll choose a tattoo that might mean the world to you. I prefer large works(minus tribal) pieces on any gender, and its also possible it may effect how you are employed, so think long and hard about the placement. visible and the places that'll stretch if you ever decide to become pregnant.

Also keep in mind tattoos bleed overtime, ultimately they will become a blotch on your skin, so choose size wisely.

Boys and Girls with tattoos are the same as people without, its personal preference, but my boyfriend has one sleeve, half torso and the other forarm with tattoos.
thanks for the advice!

Uncle

Banned
HSC

fun time with arrow pointing to groin

Daipire

HSC

Which colours bleed more than others? send me a message or something

fun time with arrow pointing to groin
heheheheheh

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)