Opinion Poll: Gillard v. Abbott (1 Viewer)

Gillard or Abbott?

• Total voters

Existential

HSC
N/A
At present, what is your opinion on who would make a better Prime Minister and lead a better Federal Government - Gillard or Abbott?

See poll and comment if you like.

HSC
Uni Grad
Abbott if I absolutely have to pick, ideally neither.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
I prefer either of the previous leaders (Rudd and Turnbull).

Existential

HSC
N/A
I prefer either of the previous leaders (Rudd and Turnbull).
So would I and I believe most would. But unfortunately we find ourselves with Gillard and Abbott. (No wonder the Greens did so well in the 2010 August Federal Election).

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
save us malcolm turnbull!

unfortunately there's pretty much no chance of the next election being anything other than Abbott vs. Gillard. If Abbott wins he could be PM for a long time. If Gillard wins it could get us a better Liberal leader, but the country would have to suffer under the weight of another 3 years of Labor.

Last edited:

Blastus

Liberty Matrix
HSC
N/A
TONY ABBOTT NUMBER ONE TONY ABBOTTT

Number ONE!

TheGreatest99.95

Premium Member
HSC
Abbott all the way!
Julia Gillard has done nothing, besides travel to other countries when things get heated (eg. carbon tax)

I guarantee that this thread will end up bieng a massive argument over Abbott vs Gillard lol

Last edited:

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
This is the most one sided poll since the last time news limited asked readers if immigrants should assimilate to the aussie way of life

HSC
Abbott all the way!
Julia Gillard has done nothing, besides travel to other countries when things get heated (eg. carbon tax)

I guarantee that this thread will end up bieng a massive argument over Abbott vs Gillard lol
she spent more time in her home country than she did in Australia

mirakon

nigga
HSC
Abbott all the way!

that's the point of the thread captain obvious.

As for me, I dislike both. Abbott is an extremist wanker and Gillard is poll-driven and doesn't really have any principles of her own.

Garygaz

HSC
Abbott: Over aggressive, vocally spontaneous and holds religious values too close to his core to be PM

Gillard: The fact that she took over from her then PM Krudd and literally stabbed him in the back means I have absolutely no respect from her. Speaks volumes for her character.

HSC
is there such a thing as extremism when it comes to freedom?

also shit yeah i havent voted in any election im the best

Blastus

Liberty Matrix
HSC
N/A
"I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue!"

Lentern

HSC
Gillard because I have plans to abort a lot of babies over the next six five years.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)