• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Opinions on playstation home? (1 Viewer)

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
For something that took ages to come out, the end result is an outdated piece of shit. Apparently, the Xbox 360 team are pissing themselves with Sony's attempt and at this rate, they should be if the final version of Home is just as bad as the beta released now....

Your thoughts?

Last edited:

PsychoNerd

HSC
Sony make quality products, anything backed by sony should be good, even if the prototype is kinda shit, (Just look at LittleBigPlanet's, Mr Yellowhead), in the end Home will be victorious.

runtlocks

the diff'rence
HSC
PsychoNerd said:
Sony make quality products, anything backed by sony should be good, even if the prototype is kinda shit, (Just look at LittleBigPlanet's, Mr Yellowhead), in the end Home will be victorious.
lol

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
PsychoNerd said:
Why?

cxlxoxk

HSC
PsychoNerd said:
Sony fanboy...

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
lol. Msft always laughs at their competitors. Sony in particular.

I quite like PS Home. It's fun to just go on there and start dancing haha. And play pool.chess... basically a better version of MSN . haha

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
I have to admit that after spending a few hours at home today that my opinion has slightly changed.

Pool is fun to play and it is also quite fun to piss off and insult all the random males who immediately gather towards the nearest female avatar.

0hNivlek

HSC
I was just dancing infront of that big TV just then. Salsa is funny LOL. And then suddenly some guy popped up and called me a fag for doing the salsa. Hilarious LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL @ the Quincying thing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

runtlocks

the diff'rence
HSC
...so if you wanna play bowling and all the lanes are taken up, you actually have to stand there and wait for the lanes to be free? is that right?

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
runtlocks said:
...so if you wanna play bowling and all the lanes are taken up, you actually have to stand there and wait for the lanes to be free? is that right?
ya

i believe there are different realm type things so it will never be too full

i played on a japanese server for a bit and it seemed a bit boring, people were just dancing and stuff

then tried it on an english server and er.... everyone is just a 14 year old trying to get laid....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)