Options (1 Viewer)

HSC
Yep, genetics was hard for me. I don't think i answered the last question about the dingo very well. Also, did i miss something, or were there no graph drawing in the exam?

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Yep, genetics was hard for me. I don't think i answered the last question about the dingo very well. Also, did i miss something, or were there no graph drawing in the exam?
You had to draw a diagram in option topics question b and in communication this was a graph.

erob

HSC
Uni Grad
It was a diagram for blood groups and RH factor. I just did Punnett squares for them.

ReneeApple

HSC
I didn't know what to draw as graphs (genetics), so I just used punnett squares.

ChristopherLuu

HSC
I found that question weird

Talked about how ABO and Rh were not linked so they were unlikely to be inherited together (marked two different chromosomes to indicated ABO blood group gene in one and Rh in the another)
ABO had 4 possible phenotypes (Punnet square of I^A,i x. I^B,i)
Rh shared a dominant recessive relationship as (Rr x. Rr ----> RR, Rr, Rr, rr)

Did not like the last question it was so open but I had, DNA fingerprinting and genome maps (included how recominant DNA was used to produced probes for flurorescent in situ hybridisation that allowed to find position in order to create genome maps.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)